LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Anybody getting a Bobblehead? Pretty ugly outside right now :\. Also, how early can you park inside? I've never drove when I go early, so I have no idea.

Stuck at Bart due to a medical emergency at the Glen Park station. Have no freakin clue how early to show up during bobblehead day. Just hoping to get there when doors open at this point.

big time travel and flop with a minute left in OT

also i think Jackson should have called a before regulation ended.
Yes, he should have called a timeout. Five seconds left after they crossed mid court. Bad coaching, IMO. Set up a final play for either Klay or Barnes...

I understand the reasoning why you push and don't call a time-out but normally we'd have a PG on the court to make the right decisions. I didn't think we had the right personnel on the court. Maybe push it up and then when nothing transpires, call a time-out to set up a play. There was still enough time on the clock.

I would've left Green in to finish the game. He played the bigs 1,000,000x better than Lee. :smh:

Last edited:
And because I'm still mad about this loss...

dland24 dland24 Tell your boy to learn how to pronounce RandoLph. It irritated me when he pronounced Anthony's name that way and it irritates me every time we play the Grizz. >:

Dudes in here saying they'd jump ships if Randolph was let go :lol:. Yeah I'm looking at you Andrew630.

:pimp:
Stop :lol:, there's no justifying it.

Went to the game tonight with the GF and homies. Tough one.
And as for tonight, David Lee was dominated by ZBO in the paint. We just lost it down the stretch. I, like you all, was confused as to why we didn't call a time out to draw up a play.

It's definitely a game to learn from. I'll be there Satruday too.

Back
Top Bottom