LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

^Thanks. But does anyone know the brand name or something that I can search for? I checked the warriors hat section and they didn't have anything like it

Just glad we got the win. Those missed FTs were so baffling. But happy Barnes got his shine on. Like I said, you just gotta lean on him to let him know you care about him.

Can't wait for Monday.

Bad foul calls went both ways, but the warriors have been prone to giving up leads all year. They also turn the ball over frequently, and have defensive lapses at times. They play defense when they want to play defense. And for a "jump shooting" team, they miss waaaaaay to many free throws. I was not surprised at all at the missed FTs, but glad we did enough to get the win anyway. In all honesty, I feel like the clippers could have had this one. Maybe if CP3 would concentrate on actually playing basketball instead of flopping and looking for contact on every drive they would have won. Cant wait for GAME 2

"Its not how you start, its how you finish"-Some Guy

given their start, it looked like the warriors were intent on repeating the last lakers/clippers game.

i cant remember another game like this where the warriors were finishing around the rim so well, especially against a shot blocker like deandre.

GSW bench outplayed the clips' bench by a MILE, but it's scary to think about how good their second unit could have been (two or three years ago). granger, crawford and collison could be starters on a terrible team.

Good win! Looking forward to game 2 at Staples. Copped 8 lower level section 108 row 17 tickets for less than $900 total through my work discount. Rolling out with a group of friends (only Dubs fan being me and my girl, others are 5 Lakers fans and 1 Clippers fan). I can't believe the prices at Oracle this year. I remember attending both first round and second round against spurs. I think lower level Nuggets was like $130-150 while the Spurs round was $175-200. The price hikes have been ridiculous but supply and demand huh

Last edited:
Awesome game. :pimp:

They definitely look like they can take this series. However, it's just one game and I expect the Clips to bring it in Game 2. This one is definitely going at least six games.

Anyone know where to get these shirts?

It seems they switched to this kind, but I am trying to find the ones above.

Also, the Adidas store in SF downtown used to sell their Team Speed socks in the Warriors colorway in their last playoffs, but haven't seen it since. Similar to the pic below. Wondering if anyone has seen this available?

Also, the Adidas store in SF downtown used to sell their Team Speed socks in the Warriors colorway in their last playoffs, but haven't seen it since. Similar to the pic below. Wondering if anyone has seen this available?
View media item 928207

even as a Cal grad, i still wish i went to UCLA just so I could get excited for march madness and wear their jerseys. something about that colorway is :smokin always wanted a b.diddy ucla jersey (probably the only college player i've ever cared to watch)

Cal grad here too and would never sell out just so I could wear another teams jersey and get pimped out. Ever.

:lol: not sure if I would be "pimped out" but if that meant being able to wear a baron jersey and attend a comparable academic institution, then so be it

Back
Top Bottom