LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They neutralized Curry, so glad we stole game one :pimp:

We didn't steal it, we should have been up by more if it wasn't for that shooting slump we got on. We played better than them in the second half and only looked bad in the first quarter. We were the better team for at least 70% of the game.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the picture of a certain sugary beverage dude to show up in here........

"And then @dland24
 said I was bad at basketball"
nba_g_warriors_576.jpg

Sike nah man you're my guy

But seriously that was a great game.

:lol:

Good basketball players don't get removed from playoff games after less than three minutes due to inept play. Lol. I mean seriously. This dude Lee might have had the worst 2:48 minute start to the game in the history of basketball.

Three turnovers, gets scored on twice, has a lane violation that wipes out a made free throw, and gets a shot swatted.

Draymond comes in....Blake gets in foul trouble immediately....game changes.

Thank god Lee turned on his play in the second half.

Big win. I didn't believe before, but the Warriors have a real shot.
Biggest thing for me, the refs didn't reward the flopping at the end of the game.

Really didn't give warriors too much of a shot without bogut, but after this win I can def see them pull it off. But cp3 won't be making those mistakes next time

I didn't like how we were playing with 5 mins left. We were trying to milk the clock and that is a hindrance for our offense.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the blue warriors hat with this symbol on it??? Please? I seen it on dude sitting courtside in today's game

Back
Top Bottom