LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

On the 2nd inbounds he shoulda faded to the corner. Cp3 was cheating towards the top. Hard move left, set up on the right - $$$

Refs aren't going to call that on the last play. It wasn't even a foul in my opinion.

Last edited:
Draymonds "blocking foul" was a joke.

Griffin shuffling his feet before his fadeaway jumper gets no call is a joke.

Steph getting fouled on the last play was just the icing on the cake of a terribly officiated end of the game.

We played like ****, but we got hosed at the end.

I hate blaming the refs, so I'm gonna shut my mouth on that part.

TURNOVERS. TURNOVERS. TURNOVERS.

That was a foul....no doubt about it. At the same time, I can sorta understand why they wouldn't call that. The foul calls in the last 2 minutes were absolute crap.

One adjustment- Draymond might be the only one on this team that can slow down Griffin. Lee can't obviously, and JO can't keep up with him. Gotta stick him on the Flopper for the rest of the series.

Another thing- Reggie Miller's commentating is absolutely terrible, felt like I was watching a Clippers TV broadcast with how he was clearly favoring the Clips with everything he was saying.

Last edited:
That was a foul....no doubt about it. At the same time, I can sorta understand why they wouldn't call that. The foul calls in the last 2 minutes were absolute crap.

One adjustment- Draymond might be the only one on this team that can slow down Griffin. Lee can't obviously, and JO can't keep up with him. Gotta stick him on the Flopper for the rest of the series.

Another thing- Reggie Miller's commentating is absolutely terrible, felt like I was watching a Clippers TV broadcast with how he was clearly favoring the Clips with everything he was saying.
THIS
I immediately changed to csn bay area . At least our announcers are unbiased like reggie my god he is annoying.

^Jim all day......................And Bob, I guess.

At this point, I wouldn't mind seeing Draymond Green start over Lee.
It annoyed me to no end that we shot THAT many 3's. Again, Barnes is NOT a 3point shooter -- So stop.

Curry was passive, granted that they defended him well, he should realize that shooting 3's wasn't his only option.

Officiating was bad most of the game but really fell off the cliff last 2-3 minutes of the game. That was def a foul on cp3.

All those damn 3s tho, the thing is a lot of those they usually make, except barnes

Warriors will win game 4

Last edited:
Also David Lee is showing me this series that he can be replaced easy. We won games in post season without him last year and man he is giving us absolutely nothing. Wish hom and bogut wuda switched who was injured smh.

Get me kevin love on the double

damn man, i hate to be that guy...but that was a goddamn foul.

1) Missed traveling call on Blake
2) Block call on Draymond (6th foul) should've been a charge or no call.
3) Steph hittin a 3 from downtown Oakland with no call on Barnes fouling him.
4) CP3 has arm on Steph's hip, right hand hi-fiving Steph's follow through, AND he didn't give him space to land (POINT OF EMPHASIS THIS YEAR).

:{

The game before that Russell Westbrook got two foul calls on threes because of the shooter needing space to land rule. But it comes to this game and that rule doesnt exist for some reason.

It's an uphill battle with these refs...

I can't blame that no-call on the last shot. By the book, yes it was clearly a foul. But I think the NBA has made a point to not call a foul that would clearly change the outcome of the game in the waning seconds of a game...

I am mad though about the Green blocking foul and the no-call and Steph's previous 3.

Here I was thinking we'd get the 50-50 calls and the whistles would lean toward our favor after last game....

i swear, draymond the only one bringing it all the time. these other guys need to come out with a killer mindset and bring the attack to the clips

since izzo is in town, might as well as if he interested in a coaching job if it were to open up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom