LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

An issue that bothers me is how Jackson keeps his players in even when they're in foul trouble...We were lucky Klay wasn't "needed" since he fouled out.

It's a habitual problem and I wish he wouldn't hesitate to take out the players.

i dont think jackson has the luxury of subbing out a player like Klay/iggy. granted barnes has improved his play, there's a significant drop off between klay/iggy and anyone else coming off the bench on both ends of the court.
I get it, I do. But do you really wanna have one of your key players foul out when it's crucial?

A hypothetical situation: Down 3, 10 seconds left, and Klay is fouled out, who shoots if Curry if locked up? I just think that Jackson can spare a few minutes till the 2nd half ends.

Last edited:

Clippers really shook with this whole Donald Sterling mess.

Only guy on their squad that looked like they were really into it was J Crawford.

Big time win here.

All of a sudden this series looks A LOT different.

MJax going small was/is huge for us.
I don't think so.  The media just made it like that.  How you gonna let a comment or what someone says affect you to that degree?  Come on now.
It's really no where near that simple. There are factors that are entirely subconscious. 

I get it, I do. But do you really wanna have one of your key players foul out when it's crucial?

A hypothetical situation: Down 3, 10 seconds left, and Klay is fouled out, who shoots if Curry if locked up? I just think that Jackson can spare a few minutes till the 2nd half ends.

even up by 15-20 points midway thru the 3rd quarter, i keep klay in to maintain/extend the lead. as soon as you bench klay in favor of blake or barnes, that lead is gonna dwindle to single digits before the quarter even ends and we start committing stupid TOs due to panic. he has 6 fouls to give and so i'd rather him foul out making life difficult for CP3 for as much of the game as possible. luckily he fouled out with only 6 minutes left and the clips weren't able to gather any momentum early in the 4th.

that hypothetical situation is a tough call for me to make, because im the sort of person who'd say that it's because klay was in most of the game that we were in the position to hit a game-tying 3

and yes, that boy Hilton Armstrong...get them buckets breh!! :lol:

Last edited:

even up by 15-20 points midway thru the 3rd quarter, i keep klay in to maintain/extend the lead. as soon as you bench klay in favor of blake or barnes, that lead is gonna dwindle to single digits before the quarter even ends and we start committing stupid TOs due to panic. he has 6 fouls to give and so i'd rather him foul out making life difficult for CP3 for as much of the game as possible. luckily he fouled out with only 6 minutes left and the clips weren't able to gather any momentum early in the 4th.

that hypothetical situation is a tough call for me to make, because im the sort of person who'd say that it's because klay was in most of the game that we were in the position to hit a game-tying 3

and yes, that boy Hilton Armstrong...get them buckets breh!! :lol:
I guess it's an "Agree to disagree" type of situation. But I do understand what you're saying.

source?
hopefully he just comes off the bench. our starting 5 today was a much better lineup than what he had prior.

Marc Spears: @SpearsNBAYahoo: "It's getting closer," said Warriors 6-11 C Festus Ezeli (knee), who could make his season-debut on Tuesday in Game 5 against the Clippers.

w's just need a big body. heck, i wouldnt mind armstrong go out there for a few minutes and give some hard fouls if need be but even he is too small compared to the clips bigs

Just to have someone else who can bang down low with Griffin and Jordan is huge, the more big men the Dubs have the better, no doubt.

GREAT game out in the Roaracle today! Even better the seats me and my girlfriend had were pretty much right behind Steph's mom and wife. lol

Had the shirt around my neck.

View media item 942317

BTW, this is the Steph Curry we need from here on out if we want to keep winning games :smokin

#GODUBS

Back
Top Bottom