LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

really sucks that all the shirts have to be XL. can't wear without looking malnourished.. feelsbatman.

i think i like last year's ver. the best outta the 3. the different sayings on the back were a nice touch

Last edited:
really sucks that all the shirts have to be XL. can't wear without looking malnourished.. feelsbatman.

i think i like last year's ver. the best outta the 3. the different sayings on the back were a nice touch

I know what you mean but they went with a size most people would at least be able to put on. lol

I also like last years the best of the 3. Also, I koow the yellow pops more in the stands but it would be nice if they did like a mainly all royal blue shirt or maybe even white.

u lifting to much bruh, not gonna be good on your body as you get older

haha, nah. Just need to lose more weight. I don't lift like crazy. lol

Last edited:
gonna miss game 6 since I'm working at night. might head down to LA if there's a game 7 though.

smh at the sharks, probably won't even get the chance to make this into a sharks playoff thread :smh:

Call me crazy but I think the Sharks still have it. This happened a few years back when they played the Red Wings too; granted LA is a better team, but still. I think they can pull through, although with the Sharks track record you can't be surprised with anything. :frown:

crazy.

kings have all the momentum and want it more. Sharks can't do anything against their def and when they force the action, its usually an offman rush for the kings.
things just aren't looking good.at all.

^To expand on that......
[h1]Report: Darren Erman fired from Warriors for secret recordings[/h1]
By Matt Moore | NBA writer

April 29, 2014 10:22 am ET

darren_erman_warriors_fired.jpg

ESPN reports that Darren Erman, the Warriors assistant coach fired three weeks ago for violating company policy, was secretly recording conversations between coaches, staff, and players.
It turns out that Erman's violation was secretly recording conversations between the team's coaches and players, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.
Darren Erman violated team rules by secretly recording conversations between the team's coaches and players, according to sources.

Sources said Erman, who was coach Mark Jackson's second assistant, would record coaches' meetings, meetings between the coaches and players, and informal discussions among coaches that took place in the team's coaches room -- all without the participants' knowledge.

"He was taping everything," one source said. "Taping pregame speeches wouldn't have been that bad, but he was taping guys just sitting around talking in the coaches' office."

Sometimes Erman would be present during the tapings. Other times, he would leave the room and leave his phone behind to record conversations the other coaches were having.

It is unclear what Erman did with the recordings. The sources weren't sure whether he shared them with the club's owners or front-office executives.

"Was he taping it for himself or was he taping it for management? That's not known," a source said. "But he had a lot of communication with members of the front office."
That's definitely a fireable offense, and depending on how California law is interpreted, could be illegal.

The whole story is bizarre. What happened in March? Why was he recording conversations? What's up with the line about "shared them with the club's owners or front-office executives?" There's been tension over Mark Jackson's job security with ownership and the front office for months.

Either way, Yahoo Sports reports that the Celtics have re-hired Erman. So someone doesn't feel that what he did was so out of line as to not deserve another job. And while the controversy storms over the Clippers, a perplexing situation north of LA continues to demand the question:

What is going on with the Warriors?
Just an odd story.....

Last edited:
lacob had him do it :nerd:
gave him hush money after he fired him and a recommendation to C's ownership

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom