LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Mark Jackson deserves to keep this job and get an extension. This club is already moving in the wrong direction with these stories coming out. Lacob should have already been on everybody's **** list for his love of David Lee :smh:. Without Green this team would've been finished..

Last edited:
No he doesnt.

He put Lee in, instead of Speights, with 10 min left in the 4th. He promptly fouled out.

We do some seriously boneheaded stuff out of timeouts or breaks in play. We're lucky CP3 is at lile 70%.

E-40 and BD. Yeeeee. And Sleepy Floyd.

Without a doubt a seriously terribly refereed game. For both sides.

need more iggy ball.

clay, s0 g3wd.

mark jackson wtf was with putting lee in.

speights was very serviceable tonight. 

hope jermaine isn't dead.

eat a bowl of *****, fatass davis.

awful shooting %s across the board... FT in particular 

thinking about driving to SoCal to watch game 7 with my girl. can't figure out which spot is behind the warriors bench though :nerd:

See y'all game 7! If we play like this, we won't stand a chance so here's to hoping we come out shooting lights out akin to Game 4.

Uhh as much as we all think Lee sucks, he's usually better than Speights. I'll admit Speights had a good game but still I don't want him in major mins in the 4th.

we just have to shoot the lights out in gm7. surprisingly, did okay on the boards last night. blake isnt gonna have a terrible gm again, just hope their shooters dont get rolling

man that was a fun, I dont know what was better, this game or last years game 6 vs the Nuggets...

Draymond won the game with the offensive rebound with a minute left and the 2 Fts

Uhh as much as we all think Lee sucks, he's usually better than Speights. I'll admit Speights had a good game but still I don't want him in major mins in the 4th.
In terms of toughness/defense, I dont agree with this. 

pimp.gif

In terms of toughness/defense, I dont agree with this. 

Especially going up against Blake, although Speights is far from a world class defender, he is at least strong enough to hold his own, unlike DLee. That's how I felt when he was in the game in the 4th in Game 6.

Back
Top Bottom