LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

What depresses me the most is that I wholeheartedly believe that we beat the Clippers in this series if healthy. 100% serious.

What depresses me the most is that I wholeheartedly believe that we beat the Clippers in this series if healthy. 100% serious.
Anyone who doesnt think this is crazy. This would have gone 6 if the Clippers were lucky if it was in fact a full squad out there. They can still beat them now, my faith in this team is unwavered 

I came in here ready to argue, but I cant. Nothing can be said. He let this happen.

Let's face it, it's no secret D. Lee is not a defensive juggernaut. He honestly sucks. He's a offensive finesse PF. The only big man we have on D was Bogut and he's gone. J.O has flashes and he's not gonna keep up with battling with Jordan or Griffin. He's too slow. Draymond is undersized and he even poses more of a defensive threat than D. Lee

Last edited:
If Bogut is healthy the W's have a far better shot at this series, especially being able to defend Jordan and Griffin down low better. But all teams deal with injuries so it's part of the game. Sucks, but that's how it is.

That being said I feel Game 4 and Game 5 of this series are sorta a wash given the extreme circumstances of this series. It definitely affected both teams. Down 3-2, just bring it on Thursday and hopefully get a chance in Game 7.

Last edited:

Yeah, I feel/felt this way as soon a Bogut went down. It's basically not even fair without him. We got a tougher road to take

not taking anything from deandre, but dude is out there rebounding everything with our lack of size.
think we get gm6 in a close one and blown out in 7

Mark Jackson is going to be the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers next season and sneak into the playoffs. We are going to get some "X's and O's" coach who cant relate to his players and miss the playoffs. Half the regulars in this thread will hang themselves.

I would be down with D'Antoni as an offensive assistant. I know that's practically asking for the impossible but he'd fill a huge hole that MJackson can't.

Mark Jackson is going to be the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers next season and sneak into the playoffs. We are going to get some "X's and O's" coach who cant relate to his players and miss the playoffs. Half the regulars in this thread will hang themselves.
Completely with you on this.  You lose Jackson and you just about lose the chemistry (happiness/engagement) from the players.  You give Jackson help via assistants. 

I mean....at this point I don't even understand how people are disappointed when the Sharks get knocked out of the playoffs.

the sad thing is the sharks have more depth this year compared to years past. they looked to be clicking at the right time... yet in the end, its the same damn result. very. year.

Last edited:
I guess my optimism was to no avail. I can't see how McLellan can stay as coach after a disappointment like this. It's the same thing every year, there needs to be something changed to the formula. Sharks have the players and talent to make a run, but just can never get it together. Been the same way for the past ten years...

sharks need to add grinders. their style of play does not work in a seven game series. teams like the kings, blackhawks, etc will grind them down almost every time. they've got the skill, but need some hard nosed guys.

Last edited:
They just need to blow up the team and get rid of Boyle, Marleau, Thornton, Burns, etc. Its proven that this team cannot win, yet they just try add pieces to them team in the hopes of it actually working, and this has been happeing for years. Keep Pavs, Couture, Hertl, Stalock and build from there.

Take the sharks talk into the hockey thread...

I dont mind Jackson, but get him some real assistants, wish we still had Malone.

Warriors will grind out tomorrow. No way Curry doesnt play well in this game. If the officiating is even dubs should take it

You know times have changed when the Warriors are still playing after the Sharks are knocked out.

To me, it's crazy that Mark Jackson is even coaching for his job, given his success so far, although it seems like it's a personality and fit issue with the front office (which none of us fans really know about as that stuff is behind-the-scenes). If the players respond well to him though, that really is what matters most for a coach in the NBA.

Take the sharks talk into the hockey thread...

I dont mind Jackson, but get him some real assistants, wish we still had Malone.

Warriors will grind out tomorrow. No way Curry doesnt play well in this game. If the officiating is even dubs should take it

Got that right. Losing Malone was HUGE.

what's up with Jax not letting the logo in on the practices though?

I would want input from an NBA great - but then again, maybe Jerry West was TOO hands on?

Back
Top Bottom