LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Best win of the year.

Splash.
I still think the win against Clippers was the best. We were firing on all cylinders.

However, this was a great comeback game. We were gritty. Scary game though...Klay taking some bad shots with 23 on the shot clock :lol:.

What a game :pimp: Considering the comeback, this may have been one of the most entertaining games this season. When Curry/Thompson both have it going it's really fun to watch. :pimp:

D.Lee's defense 
mean.gif
 thank goodness he makes points down the stretch tho.

Klay's free throw shooting 
mean.gif
 thank goodness he can stripe it from 3 tho.

Curry turning over the ball in crunch time 
mean.gif
 thank goodness he's "Steph Curry". 

Mark Jackson 
mean.gif
 why was Blake out there in the last possession??? get the biggest bodies out there to rebound!! thank God batum choked.   

Lee's +/- was also -13......the worst of any player in the game tonight.

I know that it is pretty much split down the middle amongst us fans when it comes to Lee.  But there is no way that anyone can convince me that Lee helps this team more than he hurts us.  3 rebounds with Lamarcus Aldridge out?  16 points on the game when he had 8 in the first 3 minutes of the game with Dorrel Wright guarding him?
sick.gif

What a game
pimp.gif
Considering the comeback, this may have been one of the most entertaining games this season. When Curry/Thompson both have it going it's really fun to watch.
pimp.gif
Agreed on all counts.  Didnt see the entire game (not televised out here), but was following on a gamecast.  Didnt find an online stream until halfway through the third Q.

What a game :pimp: Considering the comeback, this may have been one of the most entertaining games this season. When Curry/Thompson both have it going it's really fun to watch. :pimp:

Agreed on all counts.  Didnt see the entire game (not televised out here), but was following on a gamecast.  Didnt find an online stream until halfway through the third Q.
Where's "out here"?

PS. It's a good thing you didn't watch till the third. Curry and Klay were atrocious.

Last edited:

What a game
pimp.gif
Considering the comeback, this may have been one of the most entertaining games this season. When Curry/Thompson both have it going it's really fun to watch.
pimp.gif

Where's "out here"?

PS. It's a good thing you didn't watch till the third. Curry and Klay were atrocious.
I am out in Arizona currently.....visiting my parents/going to Spring Training games.

D.Lee's defense :smh:  thank goodness he makes points down the stretch tho.
Klay's free throw shooting :smh:  thank goodness he can stripe it from 3 tho.
Curry turning over the ball in crunch time :smh:  thank goodness he's "Steph Curry". 

Mark Jackson :smh:  why was Blake out there in the last possession??? get the biggest bodies out there to rebound!! thank God batum choked.   

:lol:

I know it's a little late, but did anybody go to the taste of the warriors they had on 3/10?

Bogut out tonight and Iguodala out the next 3 games.
Bogut's sprained ankle really worries me. They need to make sure that he's 100%...if not, his productivity will suffer. Don't want the Warriors to get eliminated due to playing David Lee/JOneal as a center. Smh.

Glad the Warriors took care of business tonight...From all the tweets, seems like Draymond was forcing shots all over the court and Speights was being Speights?

I mean, I wouldn't not expect that right? He knows with a limited bench, he can go out there and "get his".

I'm not worried about Bogut's ankle as the schedule in the next couple weeks allows for some rest if they sit people. Rest up now. He looked slow as hell out there the other night too, but I guess he had fluid drained form his knee too?

Back
Top Bottom