LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Sounds like Oracle died that last couple of minutes. Place was mad quiet, not even chants of defense on key possessions especially after Steph hurt his ankle.

Boy i hate Jack. Im probably making him the scapegoat for this game, but idc it makes me feel better.

Game 4 is a day game and that means less time for Curry's ankle to recover smh.

Last edited:
Jack helped a lot throughout the regular season but he's been a disaster in the playoffs. He doesn't think before he moves and destroys possessions.

Last edited:
Jack is stubborn at times and still makes rookie mistakes often, ex: jumping with the ball without knowing why.

However, we're here because he's helped lead us this far. Don't get me wrong, he's been tough to watch lately, especially game 3 of the first series.

Hack a Bogut. Dude was like 6-20ish this whole series on FTs :x
Jackson should've had him in under 2 to go. Hack a bogut under 2 minutes and anyone can take the FTs. Also, everyone screening for curry did an awful job. The point of the pick is to free up space and cause mismatches. Curry's defender was always on his hip after the pick. Every shot was gonna be tough because of that.

Curry needs to keep that foot elevated all day tomorrow and use some hot water and salt.

Went to go the game tonight. I'm now 0-2 in Warrior playoff games (went to Jazz-W's game 4 in '07) :x...sorry guys! I won't be there Sunday haha

I think Spurs had their answer to the hot shooting. There weren't many looks for Curry/Thompson throughout the game, it was clear they made adjustments. It's up the W's to respond game 4...it sucks they'll have to win at least one more in S.A. but it's doable. The Spurs aren't going down without a fight.

Last edited:
Went to go the game tonight. I'm now 0-2 in Warrior playoff games (went to Jazz-W's game 4 in '07) :x...sorry guys! I won't be there Sunday haha

I think Spurs had their answer to the hot shooting. There weren't many looks for Curry/Thompson throughout the game, it was clear they made adjustments. It's up the W's to respond game 4...it sucks they'll have to win at least one more in S.A. but it's doable. The Spurs aren't going down without a fight.
Probably shouldn't have mentioned your record :lol: You're gonna have other dubs fans looking to slash your tires, cut your brakes, or empty your fuel tank just to keep you from going to playoff games.

The one game I decide to attend :smh:. They were close, Steph and Klay had bad games, but they were close.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for tickets? Got upper level seats I am trying to sell for face value. PM me.

Anyone looking for tickets? Got upper level seats I am trying to sell for face value. PM me.
wish i held out on buying my tickets after yesterday's game. seems like the price dropped quite a bit after the loss, probably dudes forgetting tomorrow was an early game/mother's day :smh:

wish i held out on buying my tickets after yesterday's game. seems like the price dropped quite a bit after the loss, probably dudes forgetting tomorrow was an early game/mother's day
mean.gif
Thats me.  SMH.  Totally forgot.  I am willing to go a little under face value at this point.  Just trying to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Didn't know prices fell that bad. They were at least 150 for SRO a couple days ago. If it weren't for Mothers Day/Finals week I'd easily pull the trigger.

Just checked, lower level going for upper level prices. I have everything planned out so I won't be able to attend. Fuuuuu......

Giants tickets that same day are going for the same price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom