LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

awesome win WCW :lol:  Steph balled out in the 2nd half, shout out Jenkins 1 time, also Jack was great, Landry good, Barnes good, Klay real good, Draymond is tight yo! and kent Bazemore with the swag of the year
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one watching the bench for Kent Bazemore celebrations. :lol: :lol:

How bout Ezeli!!!!!!!!! That man is taking off...I still don't believe in Bogut. I hate the Bogut trade, but love everything after it.

How bout Ezeli!!!!!!!!! That man is taking off...I still don't believe in Bogut. I hate the Bogut trade, but love everything after it.
Chill, taking off is a bit exaggerated. I do think that he's doing well and like what we've seen from him so far.

Last edited:
Ezeli is one of the better big man that the W's have drafted in many years.... not saying much tho :lol:

Not exactly an ideal sequence, but good defensive play and a bucket on the other end.

Barnes :pimp:!

:pimp: Lets Go

Defense was atrocious.

Felt like, Barnes (?), should've called a time-out after recovering the ball - Ended up being a T/O..

that was a tough loss... i had a bad feeling about this game after hearing about orlando beating the lakers last night, they are a good team with a bad record to start the season, they've got a lot of good players and a deep team, sorta like our team. i also had a bad feeling after reading about jarrett jack's sneaker collection in the mercury news for some reason, maybe because even though i had the best shoes in high school, my sneaker collection was over hyped and now we got a real sneaker head on the team.. i digress though

jj reddick killed us, when etwuan moore came in the game he shut down steph's offense, you can tell that guy is real by his hairline lol, and carl landry could not guard big baby at all. festus ezeli needs to stop trying to dunk every single shot, but he did have a nice dunk after david lee swagged out and dished him the rock. can't believe we let vucevic get 14 pts and 15 rebounds where's biedrins when you need him, and JJ reddick killed us once again.. He has the same initials as Jarrett Jack but I digress.. tough loss gotta bounce back against Detroit on Wednesday and keep up our good spirits 
smile.gif

that was a tough loss... i had a bad feeling about this game after hearing about orlando beating the lakers last night, they are a good team with a bad record to start the season, they've got a lot of good players and a deep team, sorta like our team. i also had a bad feeling after reading about jarrett jack's sneaker collection in the mercury news for some reason, maybe because even though i had the best shoes in high school, my sneaker collection was over hyped and now we got a real sneaker head on the team.. i digress though

jj reddick killed us, when etwuan moore came in the game he shut down steph's offense, you can tell that guy is real by his hairline lol, and carl landry could not guard big baby at all. festus ezeli needs to stop trying to dunk every single shot, but he did have a nice dunk after david lee swagged out and dished him the rock. can't believe we let vucevic get 14 pts and 15 rebounds where's biedrins when you need him, and JJ reddick killed us once again.. He has the same initials as Jarrett Jack but I digress.. tough loss gotta bounce back against Detroit on Wednesday and keep up our good spirits :smile:
:stoneface: What did I just...

After David Lee swagged out? What does that even mean? :x

He went baseline, defender went baseline, he saw that, he spun towards the middle ever so easily and then dished a no look pass to Ezeli.. that's all

Only time cabbages got inserted was to shoot our FTs when the other team fouled on purpose :lol:

Sad that Beans is the only We Believe member left...Who would've thought.

Back
Top Bottom