LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

If David Lee's stats are empty then what are Kevin Loves? I've always liked Lee, Hes consistent, gives you the big double double (20-10) and makes a lot of good plays. Hes a top 10 PF in the league, IDK what more can be asked for, yea he gets abused on defense but he cant be perfect there has to be flaws somewhere, the only problem is the money that hes getting paid, but he was a 20-10 guy you had to give him substantial money cause he easily could have gotten it elsewhere. If David Lee gets traded you wont get equal value for him, he has to be kept at this point.

If David Lee's stats are empty then what are Kevin Loves? I've always liked Lee, Hes consistent, gives you the big double double (20-10) and makes a lot of good plays. Hes a top 10 PF in the league, IDK what more can be asked for, yea he gets abused on defense but he cant be perfect there has to be flaws somewhere, the only problem is the money that hes getting paid, but he was a 20-10 guy you had to give him substantial money cause he easily could have gotten it elsewhere. If David Lee gets traded you wont get equal value for him, he has to be kept at this point.

The Warriors have been a better rebounding team (statistically speaking), when David Lee is on the bench than when he is on the court. This has been the case for Lee's entire Warriors tenure. That is the epitome of empty stats.

The Warriors have been a better rebounding team (statistically speaking), when David Lee is on the bench than when he is on the court. This has been the case for Lee's entire Warriors tenure. That is the epitome of empty stats.
Wow youre right. The difference between this season is minor but the real issue to me is that the rebounding isnt way up while hes on the floor.

David Lee must have pictures of Joe Lacob in drag running up and down Columbus for as much as Lacob loves lee.

Not a chance we get rid of him...

But Im with you What Up and Dland

Since a lot of you think that Stephen Curry is just a turnover machine and is an injury waiting to happen, isn't now the time to start floating his name around the league to see what he'll fetch?

I know there is 0% chance of this happening but Curry's value is at an all-time high.

Who gives a **** about the All-Star Game ... Just keep winning ball games.

Would rather have McGuire back rather than Tyler.  

Would it be nice if the Warriors had an All-Star? Simple answer is yes.

If DLee keeps playing the way he's playing, the team keeps on winning, and he doesn't make the All-Star game... I wouldn't be mad.

Former Eastern Conference All-Star which is totally different.

See - Williams, Mo, circa 2009.

After Baron and Monta got snubbed recently, I really couldn't care less if anyone is selected from this team.  

Ryan Anderson got $34 million?  I'm smashing the next best looking D-1 volleyball player I see and at the age of five, I'm locking that kid in the gym until he hits 1000 jumpers a day.  If he ends up going to Cal, I'll think of it as a semi-failure but at least I know the dream isn't completely over. 

Last edited:
Sure.

Although, when I meet your wife, it'll take some time for me to realize she has a face ... 

I love Draymond. Dude was a steal. Even when he isnt doing anything statistically, he positively impacts the game.

Draymond is a great fit for this bench. He is the hustle & energy guy while Landry & Jack provide scoring punches for that 2nd unit.

Last edited:
How has he forgotten how to play offensively?  And he hasn't gotten off the 3-point line, he still shoots about 1 a game which is 1 too many.  He has the skill set to hit 13-17 foot jumpers or one handed push shots but he's pretty much a non-factor on that side of the ball.  Which is okay if he makes a difference defensively.

Curry is playing lackadaisical.  

ASG may be a popularity contest but to us it got to mean more than that. The last player to be an All-star was Spree in 96-97! We need some sort of recognition even if it's something petty like having an All-star or two. It could be a confidence booster in some fashion. We just need a little ounce of respect in this league. Damn it we're playing pretty good damn ball right now for the most part(without Rush and Bogut might I add). The playoff is number one priority but having an All-star heading into the Playoff would be even more amazing. Still early, we have a long way to go but to have an above .500 record(getting way ahead of myself) and :nerd: All-star(s) will be a good confidence booster going into the 2nd half. Sorry for rambling about nothing. Back to regularly scheduled programming.*Wanted to make sure we seal the win before posting this :lol:

And the train keeps rolling. Draymond saved our #(&$# with his hustle plays in the end. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom