LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Gunna I didn't know you enrolled already. I thought you were just studying. Going back to UCF for the EMBA? I would ask on BBM but it'd take you a month to answer lol

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^Stay off the shrooms broham

laugh.gif
dude just wait. I FEEL IT!

That feeling... you should get it checked out
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I mean their a trendy pick. Many people feel this could be their year. I'm hoping it is. I'm tired of the Gators & Tide dominate.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Gunna I didn't know you enrolled already. I thought you were just studying. Going back to UCF for the EMBA? I would ask on BBM but it'd take you a month to answer lol

Yea, bro Im in there.

Ive got two phones now and the Iphone is the walk around phone and BB is secondary

40899_1409973498072_1494510051_31102942_4627820_n.jpg

Backfield looking good no $*@%.
laugh.gif

Our defense dominated in our first open scrimmage. That either means our offense is not where it needs to be or the defense is ahead of schedule, probably the former.

Samgoody- What were the RB stats/evaluations from the first scrimmage? That's a bad sign for the rest of the coastal if y'alls defense is ahead of schedule.

Marvin was held out of our scrimmage Saturday due to back spasms. Sounds like nothing too serious. Johnny White (RB/WR utility player) has also been having a great camp. From the reports I've read it seems like it's going to be hard to keep him off the field, which is definitely a good thing for our offense.

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
I mean their a trendy pick. Many people feel this could be their year. I'm hoping it is. I'm tired of the Gators & Tide dominate.

I'm not
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

But on a serious note, I dont see anyone but UF taking the east honestly. Tennessee has a new coach, Georgia always loses some game they shouldnt, and SC, despite having my favorite coach of all time at the helm, doesnt have the talent to compete. Garcia is not an elite QB. Dont even need to comment on UK and Vandy.

If it's not UF (somehow) I can see Georgia taking it despite a loss vs Florida. They have a pretty easy schedule.

Say McElroy and McCarron straight tore up the defensive units yesterday.

Either that offense is lookin explosive or that D ain't whipped into shape yet.

G Mac wingin it lol

PASSING LEADERS
Greg McElroy - 26 for 33, 360 yards, 6 TD, 0 INT

A.J. McCarron - 21 for 26, 241 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INT

Phillip Sims - 5 for 10, 97 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT

RUSHING LEADERS

Mark Ingram - 9 rush, 28 yards, 1 TD

Eddie Lacy - 8 rush, 24 yards, 2 TD

Trent Richardson - 7 rush, 19 yards, 1TD

Corey Grant - 4 rush, 13 yards

RECEIVING LEADERS

Julio Jones - 7 rec., 99 yards, 2 TD

Marquis Maze - 6 rec., 51, yards, 1 TD

Earl Alexander - 5 rec., 87 yards, 2 TD

Trent Richardson - 4 rec., 66 yards

Kenny Bell - 4 rec., 39 yards

Brandon Gibson - 4 rec., 29 yards

Eddie Lacy - 4 rec., 26 yards

Mark Ingram - 3 rec., 75 yards, 1 TD

Preston Dial - 3 rec., 60 yards, 2 TD

DeAndrew White - 2 rec., 87 yards, 1 TD

DEFENSIVE LEADERS

Mark Barron - 5 tackles, 1 PBU

B.J. Scott - 5 tackles, 1 INT, 1 PBU

Nick Perry - 5 tackles

Courtney Upshaw - 4 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 PBU

Nico Johnson - 4 tackles

Phelon Jones - 4 tackles, 2 PBU

Jarrick Williams - 4 tackles

Jalston Fowler - 4 tackles

Chris Jordan- 4 tackles, 1 sack

Dont'a Hightower - 3 tackles

Will Lowery - 3 tackles

C.J. Mosley - 3 tackles, 1 INT

SCORING

Passing Touchdowns (9): Greg McElroy - 6 (24 yards, 38 yards, 26 yards, 18 yards, 70 yards, 2 yards); A.J. McCarron - 2 (41 yards, 16 yards); Phillip Sims - (78 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (4): Eddie Lacy - 2 (8 yards, 1 yard); Mark Ingram - 1 (1 yard); Trent Richardson - 1 (3 yards)

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Our defense dominated in our first open scrimmage. That either means our offense is not where it needs to be or the defense is ahead of schedule, probably the former.

You getting excited for Labor Day yet? Should be an awesome game
eek.gif

Jimbo told Marvin Bracy FSU will be the first school to offer him on Sept 1. Going to be a junior this year and ran 10.19 in the 100
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Michgan qb depth at this point is Denard, Devin, then Tate. Also RRod is making kids practice w/ plain helmets until they earn a winged helmet.

^I read that the other day....I thought Rich Rod only did that to Tate b/c he was lazy. There was teammates calling him out on it in the media...

Tate aint been the same since that Iowa game...

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

You getting excited for Labor Day yet? Should be an awesome game
eek.gif

Man I have been looking forward to this more than Christmas.
laugh.gif
You going to the game?

Logan Thomas officially named the #2 QB today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Juicy, the stats from our scrimmage for the RB's were:

Darren Evans: 12 carries 60 yds, with a few notable trucks
RW: 4 carries for 18 yds (he had a knee flare up before the scrimmage, didn't need much carries anyways)
David Wilson: 6 carries for 33 yds.

It's still kinda murky as to whether or not Wilson is gonna redshirt. Darren Evans seems to be all the way back and has added a ton of muscle and will definitely be a beast this year. But if any type of injury goes down the drop off between Evans and Gregory is kinda big (Gregory only weighs 190 soaking wet). They might wait a few games before officially RS ing Wilson.

I'm not worried about the D being good eventually this year; I just need them to be decent enough to get past Boise. After that we have a fairly easy schedule until the meat of our ACC sched. starts in November. There is a lot of upside on that side of the ball but they are also undersized.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Michgan qb depth at this point is Denard, Devin, then Tate. Also RRod is making kids practice w/ plain helmets until they earn a winged helmet.
tateforciernowings.jpg

"If they don't [improve their conditioning] they will not have the opportunity to wear the winged helmet on Sept. 4 [in season opener against Connecticut]," Rodriguez said.

That really pisses me off. Tate has the talent to do some good things but his attitude is worse than Malletts. And that is saying a lot. Hopefully he grows a pair and starts to compete or else we will see him transfer after Gardner goes in 2nd against UMass

Is Tate's helmet plain? lol and I agree with Newbs, I think he's going to transfer back West or something. He put it upon his self though. Instead of going harder in the offseason he decided to sulk about the news of D-Rob getting the nod over him. smh

Yeah its plain.

You can tell if a helmet has wings or not, just from the front view. The area right above the facemask would be yellow.

Denard looks like he's ready to be Pat White like...a total transformation in his passing game than last yr...Devin is the total package and future...I expect Michigan to do some big things this yr...a lot of points on the board...hope Vee Smith emerges as the starting tailback
pimp.gif

Man the guys at UM L O V E S Gardner potential & With Robinson improving vastly, I really see us doing big things on O this year.

Our defense is a totally different story...

Dionte Allen has been granted his release from FSU.

Wonder where he ends up.

Me thinks Mike Harris and Joyner snatched his spot.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gators have granted Jordan Haden his unconditional release.
What's strange is that he was an EE this Spring, and his brother was set to transfer in from Boston College.  He was also 2nd on the depth chart.  I'm guessing they are going to keep Elam at safety and that he is not going to crack the 2 deep anymore.

Back
Top Bottom