LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Marcus Hall will not being playing this year due to grades. Ohio State's oline isnt really thin but the younger guys are unproven.
Also Nate Williams sprained his knee but its not supposed to be a big deal.
Apparently Keith Wells is back...?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Gunna I didn't know you enrolled already. I thought you were just studying. Going back to UCF for the EMBA? I would ask on BBM but it'd take you a month to answer lol

Yea, bro Im in there.

Ive got two phones now and the Iphone is the walk around phone and BB is secondary

secondary aaa Vanderbilt fans
laugh.gif

TCU upgrading their stadium: http://www.stadium.tcu.edu/gallery.asp

Amon+G.+Carter+Stad%238B85CAA.jpg

TCU has announced a $105 million renovation of the west side and north end zone of Amon G. Carter Stadium to better enhance the football fan experience, upgrade amenities and transform the historic Fort Worth icon into the "Camden Yards" of collegiate football stadiums.
Work on the renovation, which is funded by donor support, will begin immediately following this year's football season and be fully completed in 2012.

"We must continually provide students the best possible university experience," TCU chancellor Victor J. Boschini Jr. said. "This includes building facilities to support a vibrant living experience and an outstanding learning environment. I am pleased that over the past five years we have successfully raised funds to improve academics, athletics and student living.

"This stadium renovation, which would not have been possible without the generous support of our donors for which we are very grateful, will propel us to yet another level of excellence that will positively impact our university as well as the city of Fort Worth. We also are extremely grateful to the Amon G. Carter Foundation for their initial gift of $15 million that made this entire project possible, one that will result in a significantly improved game day experience for all fans."

Construction will begin immediately following TCU's final home game (Nov. 13 versus San Diego State) in the 2010 season. After construction, Amon G. Carter Stadium will have a seating capacity of 40,000 that can be expanded to more than 50,000 seats.

UCONN is gonna beat Mich in week 1.....if they lose its gonna be a close one....screen cap this

Thanks for the prediction Corso.
Sounds like Jirbeel Black could be B Grahams replacement. He's only a freshman but he has the same body type and they said he's been brings some heat off the edge. Also I look for Marvin Robinson to start from day 1 prolly at the hybrid lb/s spot.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

UCONN is gonna beat Mich in week 1.....if they lose its gonna be a close one....screen cap this

Not a chance. I'm honestly not worried that much about this game. I like UCONN's tough mentality and their coach could be our coach next season if Michigan doesn't perform up to expectations. But no way UM is losing.

Heres one for you Gunna, Gallon had been in a walking boot but he had it off today. Sounds like he did mostly conditioning stuff. Hope he can do some things out there for us. Would love to see him lined up in the backfield.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Not a chance. I'm honestly not worried that much about this game. I like UCONN's tough mentality and their coach could be our coach next season if Michigan doesn't perform up to expectations. But no way UM is losing.
What are those expectations? I'm not trying to be a smart $+$...just curious how many games Michigan fans think they'll win this season.

Thanks for the prediction, Corso.

laugh.gif

Also I look for Marvin Robinson to start from day 1.
M-Rob
pimp.gif

I like UCONN's tough mentality and their coach could be our coach next season if Michigan doesn't perform up to expectations.
5zgoys.jpg

What are those expectations? I'm not trying to be a smart $+$...just curious how many games Michigan fans think they'll win this season.
8-5 with a bowl win AT THE MINIMUM.

Better win Week 1..

looking at that schedule, I can see 7 regular season wins. anything more would be overachieving.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Thanks for the prediction, Corso.
laugh.gif

Also I look for Marvin Robinson to start from day 1.
M-Rob
pimp.gif

I like UCONN's tough mentality and their coach could be our coach next season if Michigan doesn't perform up to expectations.
5zgoys.jpg

8-5 with a bowl win AT THE MINIMUM.

Yeah ofcourse a bowl game is a MUST for RR and I'm hoping at least 9 wins but that most likely won't happen.

But your cool? Edsall is a great coach. After the death of his plater last season, he gained a lot of respect for his teams play and how he regroup them to win their last 3-4 games. I would love him at UM.

I can see 7 regular season wins. anything more would be overachieving.
That's why I got 8-5 (7-5 regular season).  If he goes 6-6, he's gonna get booted for sure.

And if Rich Rod has to be replaced it is:

jharbaugh.jpg
JimHarbaugh.jpg

or BUST, IMO...

^ That's the guy I want more than anyone. He would be a the perfect coach IMO. Would Harbaugh change our offense back to a Pro-Style or keep the spread?

I see Harbaugh leaving for the NFL before he goes to any other college job. Interest from NFL front offices in college phenoms has obviously decreased to some extent(Carroll), but I still absolutely foresee a good number of NFL teams talking themselves into Harbaugh based on his brother's success and his lengthy career in the pros.

it is what it is..yall laughed last year but looked like idiots when it happened......if my feelings on the game change i'll say other wise but as of now i plan on dropping a stack on UCONN
i'm  the same guy who called a michigan win over notre dame....and a competitive indiana team to keep it close against michigan....michigan is my %+#@! when it comes to betting

That's the guy I want more than anyone. He would be a the perfect coach IMO. Would Harbaugh change our offense back to a Pro-Style or keep the spread?
I think he would slowly but surely change it back to more of a pro-style (which I am all for), but would have to incorporate a lot of spread elements to take advantage of D-Rob's and Devin's strengths while they are still here. 

I see Harbaugh leaving for the NFL before he goes to any other college job. Interest from NFL front offices in college phenoms has obviously decreased to some extent (Carroll),

1.  So if UofM offered Jimmy the head gig after this season and an NFL team didn't, you think he would turn it down?  +**! outta here.
2.  Harbaugh has done a GREAT job at Stanford, but he is no "phenom" (not yet, anyways).

I might be extremely late on this but I found out why Les was never offered the Michigan gig.
I've heard all the speculation, but what exactly are you referring to my dude?
nerd.gif

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
I might be extremely late on this but I found out why Les was never offered the Michigan gig.
I've heard all the speculation, but what exactly are you referring to my dude?
nerd.gif

Yeah I'm talking about the affair with Moeller's wife. I guess I'm extremely late on this 
laugh.gif

Nickell Robey named starting nickelback and possible punt returner.  CLK also says he has a chance to start opposite of Shareece. 

Romar Morris commited to us today over GT. He's a speedy back who's clocked a sub 4.4 40 at combines this summer. I think scout has him as a 3 star.

Dude has some burners though. Last year at his state track meet he ran a 10.54 100 m and a 21.47 200 m.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
'

Now we just gotta put all of our focus on getting Savon Huggins.

Back
Top Bottom