LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Kid is Joe Cohen 2.0, if he continues to be adament on playing TB...
This is a great comparison...

Dre, you think he's solid or is he the type to still keep everything relatively open?  I know you can never be sure w/any of these kids, but what are the impressions of how solid he is at the moment?  It's pretty early in the process for such a highly rated kid to commit...

760364.jpg

Son is too ripped to be in HS (II)...
smh.gif

It wasn't even a Georgia writer. It was a Florida (The state, not the school) writer from Tampa.
Eddie Gran musta pulled out that Nu'Keese money tho
pimp.gif

EG played that as soon as JWJ came on campus
pimp.gif

Dre, you think he's solid or is he the type to still keep everythingrelatively open?  I know you can never be sure w/any of these kids, butwhat are the impressions of how solid he is at the moment? It's prettyearly in the process for such a highly rated kid to commit...
I think he is done. Even if he isn't, I'm not worried about anyone coming in and taking him.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this internet age has allowed all these bloggers and so called writers to post so many uncorroborated rumors as fact.
whatever Georgia writer who started that Wilder to UGA crap should have his computer removed from him.

Wilder hadnt talked to anyone from UGA since been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin ...

Eddie Gran musta pulled out that Nu'Keese money tho
pimp.gif
the fanhouse.com guy was the one that started that rumor so who knows.  Everyone was saying FSU all the way up until that article that said he was all dawg.

He is Richard Samuel 2.0. Will FSU be willing to move him if he doesn't pan out at RB?  I'm not gonna lie though, I wanted him but I heard FSU this whole time and that is what I figured would happen. UGA has to focus on getting Crowell period. That dude is a must get in this state.

Originally Posted by dreClark

His announcement is @ 5pm but idk if its on ESPN or not.
I meant isn't he suppose to play on ESPN?  Arent they gonna show one of his games?

He will get moved if he doesn't work out at RB. He'll be a RB as long as he shows that he can be a very good RB.

I'm not worried about that. And we will learn early on in his career whether he will be able to do it or not.

Early on in his career, he'll have ample opportunity to show what he can do as a RB. He'll be our back in Ace/1/Single-Back, Play in the I (at both tailback and fullback) and have a chance as the pistol back. I have questions about him being able to run out of our Pistol and our Shotgun sets because idk if he has the hips to run IZ/OZ but we'll see. He should be good (at least from a physical standpoint) from day 1 in pass protection.

At any, regardless if he turns out to be a bust or not in the future, RIGHT NOW this is Huuuuuuuge for FSU. Very, very big.
I meant isn't he suppose to play on ESPN?  Arent they gonna show one of his games?
Ohhhhhhh. Yeah he's gonna play on ESPN. I don't remember who they play though.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by dreClark

His announcement is @ 5pm but idk if its on ESPN or not.
Ill check the HS schedule for ESPN games but I'm pretty sure he'll be on ESPN this fall.

Edit: Maybe late this month

Probably the game against Abilene, TX arguably the top team in the state.

Should've committed to UH
grin.gif
lol

And here comes the outlandish claims

"Wilder runs like Adrian Peterson "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

"Wilder runs like Steven Jackson "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

SMH. Wilder runs more like Chris Brown than those two.

the nonsense coming out of BYU is funny

1. they will make 20-25 million going indy

2. they are going indy because they will get a big12 offer in 2 years.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the nonsense coming out of BYU is funny

1. they will make 20-25 million going indy

2. they are going indy because they will get a big12 offer in 2 years.
I still don’t see what BYU is seeing. I don’t see where they are going to make all of this TV revenue. There is a big difference between a BYU-TV and playing on NBC like Notre Dame does. Why would the BCS give them a deal like Notre Dame? I just don’t see how they are better off independent. I laugh at the idea of them wanting to be the “Notre Dame of the West.

Been some rumors that Green would follow and give them a two-headed monster at RB...

Would be their best RB haul in a long time.

From Melanie Collins' Twitter
Very reliable source telling me Tate Forcier requested a transfer from #Michigan this AM. NOT yet confirmed, will update as I know more.
*FLEX BOMBS*

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

From Melanie Collins' Twitter
Very reliable source telling me Tate Forcier requested a transfer from #Michigan this AM. NOT yet confirmed, will update as I know more.
*FLEX BOMBS*
I don't see that as a big loss to UM, he's garbage IMO.  He is better than Robinson, however (that isn't saying much) 
Isn't Gardner supposed to be the next big thing for them?

Back
Top Bottom