LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

ima be real mad if Godfrey ends up being better then stephen morris
laugh.gif
Well you're gonna be mad as ++%% then because Godfrey > * on that UM roster.

Excluding Jacory...........maybe.
He's gonna be a beast in the right system. But he's a great athleteplaying QB, not a great QB. We didn't recruit him because he didn't fitour "system".
eyes.gif
Think he could be a good college QB though in the spread.

You're wildin'. He's a great athlete and a great QB.

Man, Urban came real close to pulling a Gundy. He better keep an eye on his heart rate.

Godfrey shoulda been a cane...

You take %+$%+$ AJ Highsmith a year ago but not Godfrey....
smh.gif

Randy Randy Randy....

Originally Posted by lowslows

Godfrey shoulda been a cane...

You take %+$%+$ AJ Highsmith a year ago but not Godfrey....
smh.gif

Randy Randy Randy....
legacy
smh.gif

but i really wanted godfrey over stephen morris.....hopefully morris isn't a straight bust in the future unless someone better comes in this recruiting class

Highsmith is only still at QB because we had Marve, Cook, and Smith all transfer in one offseason. Everybody knew he was gonna end up at DB but he had to stay there because there is nobody else. Don't know why y'all are buggin about that.

And there is a reason Godfrey is at UCF...

Neither Morris, Godfrey, or Highsmith would or will ever be the starting QB at Miami. Unless injuries happen. Highsmith and Morris are only for depth, I don't think anybody expects them to be starting QBs at any point. Which is Randy's fault for recruiting the QB position so poorly.

If we sign Teddy B and/or Marquise Williams it won't matter. They are easily more talented than any other QB besides Jacory on the roster.

Godfrey is @ UCF because he is 5'10. I don't think he had grade concerns (correct me if I'm wrong). Unless your talking about the whole packaged deal situation w/ Reese and Gainer (who chose to go to UK)

If he was 6'3 210 he woulda been ranked as the best QB in the SE last year.

You can't say that he WOULDN'T be a starting QB @ UM. If he woulda went there, the only way he wouldn't have started is b/c of politics.

If he was 6'3 210 he woulda been ranked as the best QB in the SE last year.

That's a big IF. I watched Godfrey up close and personally on a handful of occasions, and while I agree he is talented, you cannot dismiss height as if it doesn't matter.

How many 5'10'' quarterbacks can you name that were successful in a pro style offense? Not many.

I don't know how good he would be at UM. With his talent though he'd clearly be better off in the spread. I don't think you should take a player and try to change him to fit your system. You should take players that fit your system and make them better.

Even if he was 6'4" he's still a spread QB. He is nowhere near a pocket passer and he needs a lot of work to be one.

I still think he's gonna be a good college QB. I don't see why everybody is so mad we didn't take him. he's not a pro-style QB and he's better off at UCF where he can play true to his own style.

I'm not dismissing height, all I'm saying is that he is doing the same things @ 5'11, that he would be doing @ 6'3. And the whole 'Pro Style' offense is a misnomer, for the simple fact that very few offense's are still playing the classic prostyle/I-Formation/Pro-set offense's anymore and the NEW type of Pro Style operates more out of the shotgun, making the height necessity not as big of a deal as it would in the older style.

I only brought it up to say he woulda been ranked by the pundits as the best QB, because they are so focused on measureables. That's not to say that he wasn't the best QB already.

Idk, I guess we just got different definitions of a Spread QB. While Godfrey would be a monster in the spread, I think that he would still be a very good QB in a 'Pro Style' offense.

Me thinks Godfrey is going to be a star.

Ole Miss WR Pat Patterson has been suspended ...

Lonnie Balantine will be in Knoxville this weekend
pimp.gif
and will announce Monday
barton simmons compares calls him a DRC type athlete wow.

Our Lone great OL who is hooked on drugs and excused from Spring ball to take care of things has asked for his release, he wants to concentrate on his music career

http://www.myspace.com/adouglas80 

yes, he's a 6'6 300 lb weed smokin/heroin/opiate druge usin  White rapper  [Jadakisss]He gonna make it! [/jadakiss]

laugh.gif

u cant make this stuff up

So because he's white, it's gotta be heroin and opiates? Can't be crack? And he's not gonna make it as a rapper?

Racist.

Reported.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm not dismissing height, all I'm saying is that he is doing the same things @ 5'11, that he would be doing @ 6'3. And the whole 'Pro Style' offense is a misnomer, for the simple fact that very few offense's are still playing the classic prostyle/I-Formation/Pro-set offense's anymore and the NEW type of Pro Style operates more out of the shotgun, making the height necessity not as big of a deal as it would in the older style.

I only brought it up to say he woulda been ranked by the pundits as the best QB, because they are so focused on measureables. That's not to say that he wasn't the best QB already.

Idk, I guess we just got different definitions of a Spread QB. While Godfrey would be a monster in the spread, I think that he would still be a very good QB in a 'Pro Style' offense.
I mean, he could probably coached and developed into a good pro-style QB. But when you're 5'11 its harder to take a snap from center, take a 3/5 step drop, and see/pass over a bunch of 6'5" OL. So he's better in a spread where he doesn't have to line up under center all the time and can see and operate more freely in the pocket.

March 25, 2010
http://vmedia.rivals.com/flash/cont...ng+for+UF?+&h2=&lwidth=620&lheight=60&lshadowhttp://vmedia.rivals.com/flash/cont...ng+for+UF?+&h2=&lwidth=620&lheight=60&lshadow [h1]Whispers: Commitments coming for UF?[/h1]
Mike Farrell
Recruiting Analyst
For the class of 2010, Florida had six commitments heading into themonth of April and was in double digits as April closed. Big names suchas Ian Silberman, Jonathan Dowling and Matt Elam already had jumped on board, giving the Gators a strong start to the class.
For the 2011 class, though, the Gators have only two commitments and none since Urban Meyer'slate-December announcement that he would be taking a leave of absence.With Meyer now back on the job, will things start to heat up inGainesville?
[table][tr][td]
JAMESWILDERRIGHT1_11200.JPG
[/td][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Gators are in good shape with James Wilder Jr. after his recent visit to Gainesville.[/td][/tr][/table]Floridahas been in a bit of a holding pattern. The strategy was to limitvisits to campus until Meyer was back in full-go mode, and now that heis, things have started to pick up.
Florida has two talented early commitments, tight end A.C. Leonard of Interlachen (Fla.) High and athlete De'Ante Saunders of DeLand (Fla.) High. Beyond that, it's all about turning up the heat on some big targets.

Florida hosted Tampa Plant athlete James Wilder Jr.,who is arguably the top target on the Gators' board and could be thetop prospect in the country overall. Wilder spent Friday and Saturdayin Gainesville and word has it that the Gators lead for his services,followed by Miami and Florida State. USC probably will get a visit, andthere are other schools involved, too.

Wilder was joined by the state's top defensive lineman, Lake City Columbia tackle Timmy Jernigan,on Saturday. Jernigan is still considered a strong lean to Florida,which is remarkable considering UF's signing of five-star defensivetackles Dominique Easley and Sharrif Floydin 2010. Alabama could make a strong push along with some others, butit would be surprising if Florida loses out on Jernigan - who livesabout 40 miles from the UF campus.

Plant City (Fla.) High offensive tackle Jordan Prestwoodalso visited last weekend, although it appears Florida State is theteam to beat at this point. Prestwood is in no hurry to make adecision. Many other schools, including Auburn, Alabama and Notre Dame,will be in the mix.

Brockton (Mass.) High defensive back Albert Louis-Jean took a mid-week visit to see the Gators. This weekend, big names such as defensive ends Ray Drew of Thomasville (Ga.) Thomas County Central, Sterling Bailey of Gainesville (Ga.) East Hall and Ryan Shazier of Plantation (Fla.) High will be on hand to check out practice.

One of the biggest position needs is quarterback, and Florida is in the mix for Christian LeMay of Matthews (N.C.) Butler and Jeff Driskelof Oviedo (Fla.) High. LeMay has been rumored to be favoring the Gatorsand North Carolina, but there is some concern in Gainesville thatFlorida's offense isn't the fit that LeMay wants. LeMay's father wasthe Florida team chaplain in Meyer's first year in Gainesville. Driskellong has been linked to Florida, but he's also interested in seeing ifthe Gators move more toward a pro-style offense now that Tim Tebow is gone.

The other big area of need for 2011 for the Gators is along thedefensive line. With Jernigan a heavy lean, defensive end is thebiggest focus. Florida is hoping to stay in the mix for ends such asDrew, Bailey, Anthony Chickillo of Tampa Alonso and Jadeveon Clowney of Rock Hill (S.C.) South Pointe, but they are long shots for each. More likely would be ends Jeoffrey Pagan of Asheville (N.C.) High and Curt Maggitt of Palm Beach Gardens (Fla.) Dwyer.

Florida was the first big-time program on Pagan, and the Gators signed Elam, Gerald Christian and Robert Clark from Dwyer in the most recent recruiting cycle.

Notre Dame feedback
[table][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][td]
BRADCARRICO2_16200.JPG
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brad Carrico committed to the Irish during his second visit to the Notre Dame campus.[/td][/tr][/table]Notre Dame coach Brian Kellyand his staff hosted a huge "Junior Day" this past weekend, an eventthat will go a long way toward the school's success in recruiting for2011. Early returns are positive for the new coach.
Notre Dame received one commitment, from Dublin (Ohio) Coffman defensive end Brad Carrico.It's important to note that Carrico was the only prospect on thevisitor list that previously had visited Notre Dame after Kelly washired. That he felt comfortable enough on his second trip to commitover some other impressive offers is a good sign for the Irish.

As for the rest of the visitors, this was their firstimpression of Kelly on campus and things went well. Sources say NotreDame improved its chances greatly with Vernon Hills (Ill.) High widereceiver Davaris Daniels, Aztec (N.M.) High offensive tackle Matthew Hegarty, Parker (Colo.) Chaparral offensive tackle Brendon Austin, Cincinnati Colerain linebacker [/db]Jarrett Grace[/db] and Klein (Texas) High tight end Max Stevenson.

Hegarty and Stevenson want to make their decisions by the middle of thesummer or by the time their season starts, and Notre Dame appears to bein the lead for both.

Notre Dame will be taking only one quarterback in the 2011class, and the Irish have offers out to five quarterbacks. It appearsthat the most likely candidate at this point is Gardner (Kan.)Edgerton's Bubba Starling. The others who have been offered - LeMay, Braxton Miller of Huber Heights (Ohio) Wayne, Kiehl Frazier of Springdale (Ark.) Shiloh Christian and Marquise Williams of Charlotte (N.C.) Mallard Creek - favor others. It appears that if Starling heads elsewhere, Washington (D.C.) Gonzaga's Kevin Hoganwould be next in line for an offer. Hogan has two uncles who played atNotre Dame and his sister is a senior at Notre Dame. Numerous otherfamily members attended Notre Dame, as well.

Cedar Rapids (Iowa) Kennedy athlete Christian Frenchalso enjoyed his visit. He is being recruited as a linebacker in NotreDame's 3-4 defense. French and others were impressed with the playerpanel put together for the event, led by quarterback Dayne Crist and linebacker Manti Te'o.

All in all, Kelly and Co. made a solid first impression.

The battle of Louisville

The early edge goes to new Louisville coach Charlie Strong over new Kentucky coach Joker Phillips when it comes to recruiting the city of Louisville.

While Strong has gotten notice for his efforts in Florida, furtherfueled by a recent commitment from Port St. Lucie (Fla.) Treasure Coastoffensive lineman Mike Romano, he is dominating Louisville as well.

Strong has received commitments from three Fern Creek High prospects: defensive tackle Jamon Brown, defensive back Jalen Harrington and running back Jerrell Moore. He also received commitments from two other city players: Ballard wide receiver DeVante Parker and Seneca's DaMarcus Smith. All five had Kentucky offers.

Kentucky does have a commitment from Louisville Eastern athlete Jon Davis,and a few others in the city could earn offers down the road. Thebattle for Louisville already appears over for the class of 2011, withthe clear winner being Strong and the Cardinals.
[table][tr][td]
DEANTHONYTHOMAS7_31200.JPG
[/td][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Can any school get De'Anthony Thomas to leave California?[/td][/tr][/table]
Mamba Man

USC, UCLA and California are making a big-time run at Los Angeles Crenshaw running back De'Anthony Thomas, one of the nation's best backs. Thomas probably will stay local for college.

Florida has entered the picture, and Thomas also mentions Texas andOklahoma. Expect Thomas - known as "The Black Mamba" - to stayin-state. Thomas and Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei teammates Max Wittek and Victor Blackwell have talked about playing together in college. They visited Cal together for its recent "Junior Day."

Cal could be slightly out in front for Blackwell's services, and theGolden Bears, UCLA and Notre Dame are the three early favorites for thewide receiver. There seems to be a lukewarm reception from USC, whichhasn't offered yet. The depth the Trojans have at wide receiver mightbe a turn-off to Blackwell, who's talented enough to garner earlyplaying time.

As for Wittek, a quarterback, he received an offer from USCrecently. He is clearly No. 1 on the USC board and is likely to followformer Mater Dei star Matt Barkley to L.A.

Alive and kicking

Anaheim (Calif.) Servite kicker Connor Loftushas an offer from North Carolina State, but things really could be putinto high gear soon. Florida, Nebraska, LSU and North Carolina haveincreased interest recently, and more offers could be coming soon.

About 40 schools are showing interest in Upland (Calif.) High kicker Jake Van Ginkel,but he's focused on local programs almost exclusively. Look for USC,Cal, UCLA, Oregon, Arizona and Washington - in that order - to have themost impact.

Etc.

bullet.gif
California is the front-runner for Chico (Calif.) Pleasant Valley offensive lineman Jordan Rigsbee,whose brother plays for the Golden Bears. He will visit Oregon andBoise State in April and UCLA is showing more interest. Still, Cal hasto be considered the leader at this point.

bullet.gif
Rumors began to spread that Springdale (Ark.) Shiloh Christian'sFrazier was favoring Auburn. But while the Tigers are near the top ofthe list, Frazier doesn't have a leader and numerous other schools arestill in the mix.

bullet.gif
Pottstown (Pa.) Pottsgrove athlete Terrell Chestnuthas been considered a strong lean to Penn State, but Rutgers apparentlyhas evened things up after a recent visit. Chestnut took an unofficialvisit to Rutgers a couple of weeks ago with numerous family members andcoaches, and spent nearly nine hours on campus. Rutgers has made moreof an effort in eastern Pennsylvania of late.
[table][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][td]
BRIANFARLEY3_17200.JPG
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer1.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brian Farley has ties to the state of Maryland.[/td][/tr][/table]
bullet.gif
Maryland has offered San Diego Patrick Henry offensive lineman Brian Farley,one of the best-looking prospects at this past Sunday's Rivals.comFive-Star Academy at UCLA. It turns out the Terrapins could have a realchance. Farley's father attended the Naval Academy and his brother isthere now, so there are connections to the state of Maryland. Farleymight want to play football and lacrosse in college, and sources say hehas already talked about that with coach Ralph Friedgen.
bullet.gif
Sacramento (Calif.) Grant defensive tackle Viliami Moalastill is in the early stages of his recruitment, but almost everyPac-10 team is involved and it's expected he probably will stay closeto home. Cal definitely is an option, and USC also will be in the mix.Moala is relatively new to how the process works, so expect him to takehis time.

bullet.gif
West Virginia and Boston College are the newest offers for Naples (Fla.) Barron Collier tight end Jeff Heuerman,who recently attended a Florida spring practice and thinks the Gatorsmight be close to offering. Heuerman also has offers from Tennessee,Maryland, Purdue, Rutgers, South Carolina and USF. Heuerman said he hastalked with offensive coordinator Steve Addazioand that Florida's staff hasn't watched his film yet. Once thathappens, an offer might be forthcoming. Right now, the team to beat forHeuerman would be Tennessee.

bullet.gif
Lido (Calif.) High running back Jordan Perkinssaid he almost committed to Stanford during its "Junior Day," but hedecided to wait. Now that the Cardinal have commitments from runningbacks Amir Carlisle and Kelsey Young,will Stanford take a third if Perkins wants to pledge? Perkins plans tovisit UTEP this summer, then will re-evaluate his recruitment. USF,Washington and Washington State could be close to offering, as well.

bullet.gif
Baylor and Minnesota have offered Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian tight end Dillon Van Der Wal,and other offers are expected. UCLA is showing a lot of interest, andthe Bruins could move to the top with an offer. BYU, Arizona State andmany others are sending mail.

bullet.gif
Many people believed Fontana (Calif.) Kaiser defensive back Desman Carterliked USC more than any other school, but he has UCLA on top at thispoint - although no offers have arrived yet. Washington is making apush, and USC also is involved.

bullet.gif
Oregon has been slow to send out offers for the class of 2011, withonly about 15 out there. The latest offers are out to athlete Devon Blackmon of Fontana (Calif.) Summit, running back George Atkinson III of Livermore (Calif.) Granada and defensive end Nathan Hughes of Klein (Texas) Klein Oak.
[h2]FLORIDA'S OFFENSE 2009 VS. 2010: THIS YEAR WE'LL HAVE AT LEAST FIVE PLAYS [/h2]
IMG_0172_tiny.JPG
by Spencer Hall on Mar 23, 2010 1:52 PM EDT
comment.v1599.png
17 comments

For much oflast year, Florida had three plays. First, the zone read, based on thedive play Steve Addazio was deeply and frequently mocked for in thesequarters.

Basic spread offense juju you should be more than familiar with bynow: offensive line blocks down, the defensive end is left unblocked tothe opposite side, and we all just sit there and wait for the end todecide between staying put (RB give) or chasing the back (quarterbackkeeps.)

http://
star-divide.v5547.jpg

NOTE THERE ARE ENDLESS VARIATIONS ON THIS CONCEPT YES WE KNOW. Brianin particular has a nice examination of Michigan's use of the zone read in combination with some veer conceptsjustto show you a few of the possibilities. More often than not, the diveplays came from Tebow misreading the zone read, something he struggledwith at times throughout his career. (See the first half of the 2008title game against Oklahoma for evidence.) Tebow's discomfort at timeswith making reads across the board only emphasizes how crucial losingDan Mullen was to him as a quarterback, a loss when combined with theloss of Percy Harvin more than halved his production.

The other play Florida ran last year: the streak/post trips combo, or as we call it, "IT'S GOING TO RILEY OR I'M SCRAMBLING."

Throw in the variation on the shovel pass and maybe the Hernandez TEscreen, and we're pretty much wrapped up on 2009's offensiveinnovations, which were minimal at best compared to some of theMullen-era formation-fests.The best conspiracy theory we've heard forthe Paint-by-numbers playbook for 2009? The offensive staff, seeking toevolve ahead of the curve and bring in an entirely new passing systembased on qb coach Scott Loeffler's philosophies, trained the youngerreceivers and quarterbacks in the new system, kept things very simplefor Tebow and the seniors, and hoped they could ride out the transitionwhile continuing to evolve and beat the "you won't be playing in apro-style offense" claim on the recruiting trail in the long run.

It is rumor and rumor only, but it would explain the simplicity forsure, and also why Nick Saban was able to write the next play on awhiteboard, show it to Florida's staff before the snap on the sidelinein the SEC Title game, and do this for four quarters in a sick game ofPIcture Pages for four quarters. It also helped that Alabama was fueledby a rage Ong Bak would describe as "excessive," but you, thescoreboard, and the flayed chunks of Gator !$% out on the field alreadyknew that.

So what might you see out of the Florida offense in 2010?Fortunately, smarter people already answered this question last yearwhen we thought Tebow would re-emerge this year with a few morepro-style sets and reads in his arsenal to join TEBOW SMASH and hisability to hit crossing patterns. (Another thing strangely absent fromthe playbook this year.)

One concept that will be there for sure: Levels. Peyton Manningloves it, and unless he's playing Florida or Darren Sharper isinvolved, it must mean it's a good idea. Chris Brownexplains it exhaustively here, and alsohere.It's a pro play at heart and has been for two decades, butdoesharmonize nicely with Meyer's base run game in its concern for theposition and number of safeties on the field. It also asks thequarterback to do a bit more reading than Tebow might have done, butBrantley's not running headfirst into anyone on a regular basis orbeing asked to as a pass-first quarterback. Additionally, er, where'sthat smaller font around here...

/squeaky quiet voice

he might be better at reading defenses than Tebow was

/end squeaky quiet voice.

Check the Packers' version and you'll instantly spot some of the binds the play puts defenses in three steps after the snap.

Works against zone or man, requires a few basic reads, and can berun out of multiple formations with no loss of impact. Dead sexy on allcounts, we say.

0 recs |
comment.v1599.png
17 comments | Add comment

[h1][/h1]
[h1]FIU running back Kendall Berry stabbed to death on campus[/h1]
By Craig Newman on March 25, 2010 11:00 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/assets_c/2010/03/kendall-19153.html/blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/assets_c/2010/03/kendall-19153.html">http://blogs.suntimes.com...10/03/k...ation=no,menubar=no,status=no,left=0,top=0'); return false">
kendall-thumb-200x163-19153.jpg

FloridaInternational University running back Kendall Berry was found stabbedto death on the school's Miami campus Thursday night.

The Miami Herald reportsthat the circumstances behind the 22-year-old Berry's death areunclear, but that it's an isolated incident and the student body atlarge is not at risk.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kendall'sfamily,'' said FIU President Mark B. Rosenberg. "We are here to supportthem and our entire university community as all of us come to termswith this tragedy.''

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

FIU running back Kendall Berry was stabbed to death in an on-campus incident late Thursday night, immediately sending shock and grief across the university community and putting police on a search for multiple suspects.

Berry, 22, was stabbed around 9 p.m., said Miami-Dade police Det. Javier Baez. Police were interviewing "several people that observed the incident," Baez said, though he could not confirm if any suspect was in custody.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kendall's family," FIU President Mark B. Rosenberg said in a news release. "We are here to support them and our entire university community as all of us come to terms with this tragedy."

FIU's athletic department did not have further comment, and messages left for athletic director Pete Garcia and football coach Mario Cristobal were not immediately returned. Shortly after the university confirmed Berry's death, FIU indefinitely postponed football coaching clinics scheduled for Friday and Saturday.

The football team's annual spring game is scheduled for Wednesday. It's unknown if that would take place as planned.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

FIU running back Kendall Berry was stabbed to death in an on-campus incident late Thursday night, immediately sending shock and grief across the university community and putting police on a search for multiple suspects.

Berry, 22, was stabbed around 9 p.m., said Miami-Dade police Det. Javier Baez. Police were interviewing "several people that observed the incident," Baez said, though he could not confirm if any suspect was in custody.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kendall's family," FIU President Mark B. Rosenberg said in a news release. "We are here to support them and our entire university community as all of us come to terms with this tragedy."

FIU's athletic department did not have further comment, and messages left for athletic director Pete Garcia and football coach Mario Cristobal were not immediately returned. Shortly after the university confirmed Berry's death, FIU indefinitely postponed football coaching clinics scheduled for Friday and Saturday.

The football team's annual spring game is scheduled for Wednesday. It's unknown if that would take place as planned.

frown.gif

tired.gif
Just heard about this on the local news.

On campus
eek.gif
. Whats the odds this was an attempted robbery?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

frown.gif

tired.gif

On campus
eek.gif

0 to 0. It was over a girl what most people said. I went to FIU but im current suspended but robberys dont really happen like that on campus. We have a police station on campus so its not the best place to commit robberies. But the funny thing about this !!!$ is the rec center is RIGHT next to the police station.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

frown.gif

tired.gif

On campus
eek.gif
0 to 0. It was over a girl what most people said. I went to FIU but im current suspended but robberys dont really happen like that on campus. We have a police station on campus so its not the best place to commit robberies. But the funny thing about this !!!$ is the rec center is RIGHT next to the police station.

Wow
tired.gif
. Was it a case of girl who has boyfriend likes athlete?

Wasn't Derrick Rose involved in a fight with a Memphis football player over a girl?

Neuheisel trying to stop Thompkins from coming to Cincy tomorrow. Maybe he gets into UCLA now?

frown.gif

tired.gif

On campus
eek.gif
Wow
tired.gif

Wasn't Derrick Rose involved in a fight with a Memphis football player over a girl?

Im not sure the exact specifics but all thats really has been said that is it had to do with a girl or something. Other people say its over a basketball game but the truth will come out soon. The dude who killed him will be in jail within the next 48 hours. You cant kill someone on a campus and not be caught especially right by a police station. FIU Police are ruthless.

frown.gif

tired.gif

On campus
eek.gif
Wow
tired.gif

Im not sure the exact specifics but all thats really has been said that is it had to do with a girl or something. Other people say its over a basketball game but the truth will come out soon. The dude who killed him will be in jail within the next 48 hours. You cant kill someone on a campus and not be caught especially right by a police station. FIU Police are ruthless.

Hopefully they get dude locked up asap.

Whatever the reason was, dummy done took a young life and has ruined his own
tired.gif
. Over the two you named dude is looking at what? At least 20 years? I don't know what point these dudes reach mentally to accept living in a damn cell for a bulk of their life. Idiots.

R.I.P to Kendall Berry.

Back
Top Bottom