lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall are some of the most pathetic humans ever. First "his mom" called, and now it's a random lady?? Worst thread EVER on NT, and that says a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if polo and rex ryan were the same person. Smdh.

I think that too. They always backing each other & %*%%

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Damn no one could come up with 75 beans to get him outta jail? #pobre

77976884-lol-reaction.gif

fam set up a collection fund and ill throw in 20$ at this fool....i feel worst for him now than i did when he was allegedly dead.

This is just part of the "LET ME REPORT. TWEET, FACEBOOK THIS FIRST" mentality. Little kids in grown men bodies

And y'all groupies were crying cause mogs was asking questions...thread full of :$;&;&/;$;&:&/

i did the research on the charge he caught, maximum time he's looking at is a year but he's been on probation so i don't know how that affects things.

probation is like jail without the bars though. i was on that crap for 3 years, one little slip up regardless of how minor it is can ruin you even if it wasn't your fault at all.

Im guessing you guys select what yall want to read.

A lady called my mom saying she was david's mother , and went into detail.

Either way i dont know whats worse , dudes saying he died or his own "hood" not caring about him.

Originally Posted by polorico

Im guessing you guys select what yall want to read.

A lady called my mom saying she was david's mother , and went into detail.

Either way i dont know whats worse , dudes saying he died or his own "hood" not caring about him.
hood??? what hood???....dude aint got no friends....
roll.gif

how some random woman got your moms number though??...
nerd.gif

I really thought dude passed away

4 or 5 of his homeboys said he killed him self , my mom got a call from a lady in NY saying he had passed.

I guess dudes really did not like him that much...

either way sad sad situation.
How do these people have your mom's #? 
nerd.gif

And how is it sad if he's in jail...if it's for assault?

Originally Posted by Regis

How Fat Joe got more street cred than Dave, Rico, and Rex put together?

that's because fat joe got stret cred.    hell you might as well say he got more cred then me, rico, dave, ninjahood, and abeautifulhaze combined.

Yall are some of the most pathetic humans ever. First "his mom" called, and now it's a random lady?? Worst thread EVER on NT, and that says a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if polo and rex ryan were the same person. Smdh.

roll.gif
it's funny because it's entirely plausible.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Bunch of cornballs round these parts nowadays.

KSteezy and Sillyputty being the ringleaders.

roll.gif
 @ cornballs

yeah cause i made this thread...

Rico how someone trolled your moms?
Your MOMS, b...

Streets got NO respect for you.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

How Fat Joe got more street cred than Dave, Rico, and Rex put together?

that's because fat joe got stret cred.    hell you might as well say he got more cred then me, rico, dave, ninjahood, and abeautifulhaze combined.
Definitely ain't got more street cred than me.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I really thought dude passed away

4 or 5 of his homeboys said he killed him self , my mom got a call from a lady in NY saying he had passed.

I guess dudes really did not like him that much...

either way sad sad situation.
How do these people have your mom's #? 
nerd.gif

And how is it sad if he's in jail...if it's for assault?
+*!# aint sad, he wanna be assaulting people, thats what the hell he gets, sucks that i gotta feed this dude in a cell with my tax money though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pjhoody

roll.gif
it's funny because it's entirely plausible.
you guys should put your money where your mouth is on that one.  if the ip addresses were checked right now his would say texas and mine would say southern california.

Dave had my moms number cause my phone died when i was on vacation , and i had to make a call...

Who knows though.

Rico how someone trolled your moms?
Your MOMS, b...

Streets got NO respect for you.

bro the blatant disrespect is out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom