lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by polorico

Dave had my moms number cause my phone died when i was on vacation , and i had to make a call...

Who knows though.
Just admit that the streets dont respect you nearly as much as you thought they did.
They called your MOMS, b.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to think Rico was lightweight bout that life.
After this revelation, I wouldnt even fear givin this dude my jobs number.

So we got trolled by Rico Whose mom got trolled by some random lady .Well if Dave is on probation that would explain why he is isn't making bail.

Originally Posted by Regis

Rico how someone trolled your moms?
Your MOMS, b...

Streets got NO respect for you.

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

So we're over here feeling bad for Dave, and dude is locked up for assault? Don't even know what to say now.

#WhenKeepingItRealGoesWrong
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So we got trolled by Rico Whose mom got trolled by some random lady .Well if Dave is on probation that would explain why he is isn't making bail.

it says the bail is at $750 when you look him up on the inmate locator.   if they denied bail when he went to court the first time  it would say there was no bail available when you look him up.

the assault case he caught is the most minor of assault cases but the part of him being on probation sucks.  

So how is it my fault

if dudes lied to me , and called my mom ?

why should i be banned if someone called and fronted ?

So how is it my fault

if dudes lied to me , and called my mom ?

why should i be banned if someone called and fronted ?

dudes in his hood dont even care enough to find out what really happened to him or even bail him out, yet they said...."yo lets call Rico's moms all the way in Texas to keep her up to date"
story dont add up for @#!# bro, sorry.

son got clowned on before this thread, was glorified after his alleged death and now dudes are back to clowning him...NT talking about respect??....by far the most hilarious thing ever.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dirty, ban all these clowns... Especially OP

nah but fa real, tho...

ricos dresser floating in the atlantic was comedy but thats it, these dudes had their fifteen minutes...

the tomfoolery must stop

Originally Posted by solefood229

I could of sworn dude was posting on nt under some David rice sn?

that's not him.  look him up in the rikers inmate locator.

everything adds up.  dude would post on facebook about 30 times in a day. his last post was on jan 12th,   the inmate locator arrest date says jan 13th.

dude is about 6'0  and the height on the locator is the same,   the birth year is 1989  and dave turned 22 sometime last year.    only thing that's off is the weight.  the locator got him weighed at 220 but i know he's a tad bit heavier then that.  but it has to be him, phones been cut off, no one has heard from him etc. that has to be him.

I really thought dude passed away

4 or 5 of his homeboys said he killed him self , my mom got a call from a lady in NY saying he had passed.

I guess dudes really did not like him that much...

either way sad sad situation.

Even if he did die you're a %$+@!$# hypocritical scumbag.  You're making threads, calling out a dude you was sposed to be fam with, then you wanna be the first to post his rip thread like a punk $*% cornball.

Guys, guys, guys...maybe he'll actually die in prison?
There's always that to look forward to, so this thread might not be a total failure, only a warm-up until the inevitable stabbing.
Dudes can dream, though.

thread looks like it was epic not about to go through 18 pages though
aware the unaware
cliffs please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom