lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. this is crazy, i remember dude posting on here a lot.
i remember the time he got called out for having 2,000 post in almost 2 month, the whole trucking thing,
and i even still have the gif of him with "painted on" gucci fit.

RIP to Dave, and my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends...

Didn't know dude but RIP.

And quit all the arguing, dude just passed and y'all are gonna argue about what someone thinks about suicide, if that was even the cause of death. Dude has an opinion and if he feels that way let him be, don't have to agree with it. Keep it moving and respect the thread.

Dudes going at it in a thread about someone passing away... I've seen it all now on NT.

R.I.P Dave!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

wow. this is crazy, i remember dude posting on here a lot.
i remember the time he got called out for having 2,000 post in almost 2 month, the whole trucking thing,
and i even still have the gif of him with "painted on" gucci fit.

RIP to Dave, and my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends...

You should post it for old times sake
pimp.gif
 I think he'd be coo with it..

RIP Dave

This the dude would troll on webcam?

why must the good die!!!!! Crazy..... It looked like he was having fun doing the National Trucker thing which was a couple years ago (ithink)

r.i.p If its the same dude then I kinda feel like I knew him but not really wow

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Bro watch what you say on some real spill.Dont disrespect this man on here and this thread dedicated to him and others memories.I thought I would never see the day this happened on nt.I am completely appalled.

nothing new brah, we have too many internet trolls.
just the other day someone got banned for sayin some out of line %!%#. the thread was about OP finding out he had cancer.  

Originally Posted by s dubl

Leave it to NT to argue in a thread like this... Like Steezy said, he meant no harm. Leave it at that. This isn't the time or place to keep going back n forth.

R.I.P. to dude...

True. Love this place but hate the pre teens that post on here

Wow, wish him the best on his journey.
pimp.gif
 Rarely hear about NT members passing away. Just made a thread about appreciating your heart. Never know when you'll be called back. 

NT at its best, meaningless back and forth and in a thread like this. R.I.P. to a fellow NTer.

Agreed with whoever said ksteezy's questions about depression should have been made into a separate thread. This isn't the place, IMO. I lost one of my closest friends to suicide due to depression 11 years ago. I really hope for the best for everyone who cared for Dave and that others in this thread who may have questions, take them elsewhere. Again, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom