lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP, fam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Leave it to NT to argue in a thread like this... Like Steezy said, he meant no harm. Leave it at that. This isn't the time or place to keep going back n forth.

R.I.P. to dude...

Originally Posted by ksteezy
I wanted to see what everyone was talking about and upon finding it, two sentences in I knew where you were headed and couldn't even finish. You stained the thread. Nobody cares about your opinions on said allegations. That's a personal matter for whoever is dealing with it and whoever they are seeking help from. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Yeah

ksteezy wrote:
While I don't know the details of his death, I think you can make a logical conclusion. Completely inappropriate to make sideways remarks. 

Did it on the first three pages 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn. RIP
tired.gif

I got love for all of NT. +*%! is crazy how it feels like a family here and I don't know any of y'all like that in real life.

I didn't know him, but RIP.
I've known someone who battled depression, and though I couldn't fully understand it, I know it was a very real thing.  Some of you in this thread are extremely disrespectful.

on some serious stuff, this thread had me thinking hard last night because i know something had to have happened to the dude. like i said previously he hasn't posted on facebook since jan 12th, his phones been off over 3 weeks, his friends have no clue where he's been. it's a lot of question marks for sure.

it sucks though, i went to a bunch of yankee games and the jets cowboys game with him during the summer and blew a bunch of trees with him. i messed with dude regularly whenever i would go back to new york and talked to him pretty often as well.  

it's crazy though when i was in ny him and rico had their little problem. as someone who's friends with both of them they both could've handled things better in that situation from the very begining, i don't wanna get into details with all that or throw neither of them under the bus but that was a situation where i'm sure both of them would do things differently if they were able to do so.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Damn. RIP
tired.gif

I got love for all of NT. +*%! is crazy how it feels like a family here and I don't know any of y'all like that in real life.

This. Besides of a screen name and an avy 99% of yall I don't know at all. But I still hate to hear when bad things happen to yall. 
tired.gif

RIP Dave. 

Damn man,that's just terrible
30t6p3b.gif
. I remember the beef with diego a few months back. I dont know the details on what happened so I won't speculate. My thoughts and prayers go out to his fam and those of you that knew him. Always sad to hear that a fellow NTer has passed
tired.gif
,R.I.P

RIP.

I can see the teenagers are gunning at Steezy again.

Why don't yall just say your condolences yall mad cuz he loves taking pics of himself, pugs, j crew, and fat booty dominicans?

RIP if true, IF true

but i dont belive anything some of these trolls post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom