**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not. Don't you remember what NT said? We could have won with Bortles as our QB
You Right, You Right

tenor.gif

college dudes is the only time it bothers me when they say that inspirational stuff.. they got screwed by the system and their long term earning potential took a serious hit

you just hope these dudes have some sort of insurance policy in place when these injuries happen

I think it's smart for 9ers to not play Guwop. The team is traah, you're 0-8, the players know the season is over. Add some pieces in the offseason then play him next.

I think it's smart for 9ers to not play Guwop. The team is traah, you're 0-8, the players know the season is over. Add some pieces in the offseason then play him next.

I think i'd prefer to have him get a solid amount of playing time in right now so he goes into next year ready to compete rather than starting the year figuring **** out.

I think i'd prefer to have him get a solid amount of playing time in right now so he goes into next year ready to compete rather than starting the year figuring **** out.

Lol this 49ers team isn't competing for ****. We are in tank mode

i said ready to compete next year. get some reps in now in real games and use it as time to get him ready so he starts next season already settled in as a starting QB.

unless you mean they arent competing for **** next season as well.

Remember when the Viking traded for Josh Freeman and 2 days later made him start on SNF and had him throw like 50 times? :lol:
Then they benched him to never play again

Definitely think SOME playing time would benefit Guwop. Go into the offseason with a little chemistry and continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom