**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it could go either way, who knows if they play him he might look good and get them 3 wins or something but at 0-8 I wouldn't risk anything happening.

I would just let him watch for a week. If you really think he's the guy than losing another game won't hurt him for building the future

I don't know why the 9ers didn't trade Hyde.. also probably should have move Staley too, if he's coming back somewhat soonish

Even with the jimmy trade they're playing for next year and the future.. draft picks would have more value to them

I would just let him watch for a week. If you really think he's the guy than losing another game won't hurt him for building the future

I'd say wait til after the bye, but they got y'all after.. and zona and Giants before

I'd say wait til after the bye, but they got y'all after.. and zona and Giants before
Dudes not a rookie. Once he knows enough of the playbook I'd let him play. If they get a high enough draft pick they should move down and get Barkley from Pedo U and a lineman

Dudes not a rookie. Once he knows enough of the playbook I'd let him play. If they get a high enough draft pick they should move down and get Barkley from Pedo U and a lineman

Assuming they can move down and get Barkley.. not sure if folks are really in love with these QBs since teams made moves just before the deadline

pretty sure they see him as their guy, Shannahan wanted him in '14 when he was in Cleveland.

i said ready to compete next year. get some reps in now in real games and use it as time to get him ready so he starts next season already settled in as a starting QB.

unless you mean they arent competing for **** next season as well.

Likely both, but I'm not risking throwing him behind an injury ravaged line with no wr talent whatsoever to speak of.

DNv2SPKX0AEhpCm.jpg

"I don’t listen to what other players say about me. I know who I am."

24 Hours with Vontaze Burfict
: https://trib.al/6fxDWSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom