**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all play football with family/friends?

We got a yearly Turkey Bowl game. When we were younger it was tackle, now we play flag :lol:

Es aye doubleyou eff tee
DDndQNPV0AE2N5s.jpg:large

Yo son, who the **** has heard of SET TV? That **** is $20 a month, over 500 channels. All the sports games and movie channels. PPV, Sunday Ticket, NBA package and all. They to everything. **** is crazy. About to sign up for it.

Yo son, who the **** has heard of SET TV? That **** is $20 a month, over 500 channels. All the sports games and movie channels. PPV, Sunday Ticket, NBA package and all. They to everything. **** is crazy. About to sign up for it.
Gonna have to look into this :nerd:

Did you download it? I wanna do the free trial, just wanna make sure I'm not getting scammed.

Did you download it? I wanna do the free trial, just wanna make sure I'm not getting scammed.

Nah, my boy got it and said no issues. I gotta do some reviews and see what's up. I don't know if it's all $20 or if that's how they advertise it and they got other packages for all the channels.

Free sports packages? No way...someone has to tell me this is true when they get it. That right there is more than worth it.

got that free trial for set tv but didnt like it. i have decent net speed and the buffering and video quality on a lot of channels didnt do it for me.

play ball on thanksgiving. no thanks at playing tackle football with no gear , ******ed as hell unless you want to play some flag football or something.
thanksgiving i get some juan pollo and call it a day. dont do anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom