**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL is legit the most dysfunctional sports league in the country but still makes the most.

We got you this week :rofl::rofl::rofl:

giphy.gif

Still doesn't make it a laughable situation like you did the other night.

exactly.. and i'm not an expert on planes and only did some brief googling, but i think the plane was designed for that sort of thing (tricks and all that)

Last edited:
I think if we lose, Ben is gone after the game. This will be one of the very few times I've ever truly hoped for an L. Let's get it boys.

Well I dont think they like the way he went out. Bahktiari said he doesnt like the way he handled everything. And Ahmad Brooks who's only been on the team for a few week said that during the bye Martellus told him he was just talking **** when he said he was gonna retire. And brooks was kinda like uhh ok.

When Rodgers was playing, everything was going well and everyone liked him. They even did this big photo shoot that was organized by Martellus to create gifs from. Alot of players joined in for Martellus on that to goof off and make stuff.

Rodgers did his damnest to back him up on everything and constantly talk highly of him. In the end he seems like a headache.

Last edited:
exactly.. and i'm not an expert on planes and only did some brief googling, but i think the plane was designed for that sort of thing (tricks and all that)
A ferrari is meant to be driven 100+ MPH
doesn't mean you go hard on it when you're driving history and talent is mean't more for a 3 series BMW

A ferrari is meant to be driven 100+ MPH
doesn't mean you go hard on it when you're driving history and talent is mean't more for a 3 series BMW

obviously.. but we dont know his level of training/experience with that sort of thing.. while we can watch the video and assume, we dont know if he's experienced enough to be pulling off those maneuvers

this applies to alot of things, inclusive of your example.. and to carry on your point, i cant drive stick, so i should be the last person behind the wheel of the beautiful machine you referenced

obviously.. but we dont know his level of training/experience with that sort of thing.. while we can watch the video and assume, we dont know if he's experienced enough to be pulling off those maneuvers

this applies to alot of things, inclusive of your example.. and to carry on your point, i cant drive stick, so i should be the last person behind the wheel of the beautiful machine you referenced
Im pretty sure it said he didn't even have a full pilots license. So i think its safe to assume he wasn't the most experienced. You're last sentence I don't get your response. driving responsibly and flying responsibly are not equal to going out and doing flips on a plane or 100+ flying through tight corners

Im pretty sure it said he didn't even have a full pilots license. So i think its safe to assume he wasn't the most experienced. You're last sentence I don't get your response. driving responsibly and flying responsibly are not equal to going out and doing flips on a plane or 100+ flying through tight corners

From what I read a few days ago it seems like his dad was some big time aviator and Roy been around it his whole life. I can't remember what kind of credentials Roy had but it seemed like he very well could have known what he was doing.

I also read a few people have died in that same plane. Even the engineer who designed the the thing or some **** lol. But every death was pilot error apparently.

Im kind of under the impression the plane just gets people feeling some type of way to **** around in it.

last sentence, i would ruin the car.. my simple point, i'm not going to assume anything.. i was simply talking about the design/purpose of the plane in my post above, which you quoted

i know zero about what knowledge/experience he would have had prior.. zero knowledge about if he ingested any substances

not that any of that would make it funny

last sentence, i would ruin the car.. my simple point, i'm not going to assume anything.. i was simply talking about the design/purpose of the plane in my post above, which you quoted

i know zero about what knowledge/experience he would have had prior.. zero knowledge about if he ingested any substances

not that any of that would make it funny
I wasn't implying the car it self. I was implying taking the vehicle to its full potential when you have no experience with anything similar to it.
Its like all those dudes that thought because they can take their Toyota camry's with the petal to the floor they could handle their Hellcats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom