**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid a free agent huh?

Should join the Panthers, they just lost a man to the Rams

the precedent has been set for a boys fan to go to the 9ers..

Kaep in Denver to start the year would have made a lot of sense. Kaep backing up Little **** in Seattle, too. after that, i think Houston or Green Bay with the injuries makes sense.

the Dolphins i go back and forth on. even tho Cuttles ain't ****, i get it based on familiarity between coach and QB.

denver and jags made the most sense from jump.. or teams with vet QBs and no developmental QB going (saints and dolphins.. chargers? pats after trades).. or teams with injury prone starter (vikings and i guess steelers)

Mayo, sugar and cabbage :sick::sick::sick:

shhh is a must on a pulled pork sandwich doh
1435869335054.jpeg

Welp since most Owners are racist Trump supporters I Think I'm really done this time watching this trash league. The quality of play is buns anyways. Made predictable too. We all Know Tom Trump Supporter Brady is getting ring #6 this year. NBA is where its at.

Welp since most Owners are racist Trump supporters I Think I'm really done this time watching this trash league. The quality of play is buns anyways. Made predictable too. We all Know Tom Trump Supporter Brady is getting ring #6 this year. NBA is where its at.

Ben is gonna dunk all over Lonzo tomorrow night

aren't they usually privy to more information then normal

i dunnio.. i mean i'm sure they can get shots of stuff like the play sheets and/or whatever is being whispered when coaches throw up the playsheet over their mouths

but cant imagine they are told THAT much when the purpose of the info is to be told to fans during the broadcast

i dunnio.. i mean i'm sure they can get shots of stuff like the play sheets and/or whatever is being whispered when coaches throw up the playsheet over their mouths

but cant imagine they are told THAT much when the purpose of the info is to be told to fans during the broadcast

like I highly doubt he is gonna be part of the production meetings, he is probably just gonna roll up to the booth as a guest

seems really petty to me

like I highly doubt he is gonna be part of the production meetings, he is probably just gonna roll up to the booth as a guest

seems really petty to me

yea that's what i assume too.. but even if he was, what info these dudes really getting that isnt supposed to be repeated anyways?

i mean i get if they were playing each other that day and the coaches maybe gave something of the game plan saying they wanted to do this or that.. but i agree, just seems petty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom