**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
love how NT'er's are using their owners' stance on social issues to jump off sinking ships :lol:

the issue is league wide. it's an NFL issue. not just a team issue.

where you gonna jump to, Timid? :nerd:

find a new squad....
050817-RosterMoves-TB.jpg

:lol:

keep telling yourself that

jerry is a special case even amongst the MAGA loving crew.. if we doing levels:

jerry is a 10
ole boy from the texans is a 9
kraft is like an 8
muslim jacksonville owner is a 7
the jewish dan snyder is a 6
then you have the rest of the owners who gave money to trump at 5 (if any of this group should have obvious issues with trump based on things he has said, then they get bumped up)

some teams owners have been supportive of their players along the way and didnt give a dime to trump, they would be at level 1

some teams owners have been supportive of their players along the way and didnt give a dime to trump, they would be at level 1

instead they just paid money to known racists on their squads.

like i said, keep telling yourself that the issue isn't league wide. money > social issues for ALL of these owners

obviously subject to change, but just based upon being jewish and things trump has said.. but as far as i know dude hasnt been out there in them streets like other dudes.. yes he has given money.. but hasnt been like jerry or kraft or mcnair

also if the lions owner was out there, she would be somewhere between a 7 or 8

obviously subject to change, but just based upon being jewish and things trump has said.. but as far as i know dude hasnt been out there in them streets like other dudes.. yes he has given money.. but hasnt been like jerry or kraft or mcnair

also if the lions owner was out there, she would be somewhere between a 7 or 8
Dude was parroting Trumps BS about the protests early on along with Jerrah,he's def been out there :lol:

He was also an exclusive guest to the inauguration like Elway

instead they just paid money to known racists on their squads.

like i said, keep telling yourself that the issue isn't league wide. money > social issues for ALL of these owners

who is they?

and how many racists we talking?

and as i said above, all these dudes aint out here like jerry.. or some of these other dudes

bob mcnair felt the need to address his team because obama won.. jerry felt the need to say he'll bench any player who protests the anthem, even thought he didnt have a single player doing so.. a muslim owner was willing to ignore all the muslim related trump things to continue to support him

The Riley Cooper thing again :lol: Haven't we explained this situation a million times already?

That was a lazy *** example to use for your argument DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , and I actually agree with what you're saying.

who is they?

and how many racists we talking?

and as i said above, all these dudes aint out here like jerry.. or some of these other dudes

bob mcnair felt the need to address his team because obama won.. jerry felt the need to say he'll bench any player who protests the anthem, even thought he didnt have a single player doing so.. a muslim owner was willing to ignore all the muslim related trump things to continue to support him

i'm in no way defending the other owners in the league. not one bit. nope.

but if you think your own organization is peachy clean, i don't what to tell you. y'all kept a POS racist on the squad and extended him with a pretty nice contract actually. why? no, not because the eagles condone that behavior. but because they want to try and win (winning = money). that was my point...money is more important to all these organizations than always doing the right thing.

in your ranking...yes, the trump funders and backers are def worse. but i have a hard time ranking anyone a 1 as peachy clean.

kraft ain't a 8. 7 at worst :lol:

The Riley Cooper thing again :lol: Haven't we explained this situation a million times already?

That was a lazy *** example to use for your argument DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , and I actually agree with what you're saying.

read my post right above. it's not lazy. i'm not saying what you think i'm saying. i don't think so, at least :lol:

no one in the league would give kaep a job .... nothing more needs to be said. all owners cut from the same cloth . stop acting like some owners are different cause they arent or kaep would be a back up somewhere

never said it was peachy clean, bud

however on that subject matter, there are levels to have these dudes have gone about it.. and it isnt just as simple as money (while obviously money is very important to any business)

but jerry is the only owner that would drive me to not support the team, the whole jimmy johnson hall of fame situation perfectly exemplifies it.. or how combative dude gets when the subject of hiring a GM comes up.. or the joke that the present coach is

i mean it didnt take much to assume dude was behind pizza boy.. and then we get reports yesterday, dude was behind it

I mean I understand having a secondary team in some circumstances..

but to just stop being a fan of a squad all together, and choose a different team? nah

soon that broncosnation dude gonna get a new avi and jump ship since the broncos are garbage now.
wish i could turn and become a hometown fan but i feel nothing for the hometown team. ive been rooting for the cowboys for over 20 years and i cant just jump ship and act like i can be devoted and have the same feelings about a new team.... cant do it even if hate the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom