**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya got the iPad Pro? Didn't even realize that was a model. That $649 price tag tho. I wouldn't want her spending that on me, but it does look pretty :emoji_thinking: . The regular iPad $329-429 which is def more reasonable.

i got the Pro but i got hooked up with it. didn't pay for it. to be honest, for the average user, the Pro ain't worth the higher price tag. better off buying the regular iPad @ 128GB

i got the Pro but i got hooked up with it. didn't pay for it. to be honest, for the average user, the Pro ain't worth the higher price tag. better off buying the regular iPad @ 128GB

Woah @spacedoodoo came in the clutch for ya?

I hear that tho. I hope she doesn't splurge and instead just gets the regular model.

I saw that regular model and almost got it a few times but it seems underwhelming. I'm gonna wait to see what they bring out next yr

My iPad works for my needs.. might need a new one soon thou.. think ole faithful is dying

You have a brand you recommend?

My last couple of SSD drives have been Samsung and I'm actually kinda surprised at how well/long they've lasted me.

Other popular ones are Western Digital, Crucial, Seagate, etc...

Upgrading to SSD and/or upgrading your RAM might do you some good. Might help you go a couple more years, as long as your board don't crap out.

Deleting them pron vids might help too.

do these chicks on da hub that release their own vids get paid like youtube or are they just putting out game tape hoping to get drafted by a studio?

Memory and storage have been stupid inflated for no good reason :smh: been waiting on it to come down to upgrade some parts, to no avail

Stillin what are some good restaurants and bars in Philly? I'm in Philly for a few days.

do these chicks on da hub that release their own vids get paid like youtube or are they just putting out game tape hoping to get drafted by a studio?

A man of the people. My mans on the hub worried about the well being of these young ladies' future.

Memory and storage have been stupid inflated for no good reason :smh: been waiting on it to come down to upgrade some parts, to no avail

bruh the DRAM market right now....:sick::sick::sick:

SSD ain't no better :lol:

good. **** em

Stillin what are some good restaurants and bars in Philly? I'm in Philly for a few days.

if he recommends any cheesesteak spots, midas whale ignore my dude. philly does a lot of food right. cheesesteaks ain't one of em :lol:

tommy dinic's :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom