**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at this game

mjcry1.png

Grown men cried

TyFraud sucks :lol:

sucks is harsh...but he ain't really anything special. that said, even if the Bills plan to move on from him, still too early to see what they've got in Peterman. but it's the Bills. it's why they've been in this playoff drought.

Tyrod buns as hell. That's not even being harsh. Don't know why people act like he's good. Bills need to move on . He's a bottom shelf qb.

dog...the Bills are in a WC position right now. do they know that? i didn't realize that. that makes this change at Q even better :rofl:

did he get hurt or dinged up at all last week?

Defense seems to be the bigger issue right now.. dudes can't stop the run

But having Benjamin and jmatt as your outside WRs ain't doing dude any favors

dog...the Bills are in a WC position right now. do they know that? i didn't realize that. that makes this change at Q even better :rofl:

did he get hurt or dinged up at all last week?

Saints hurt and dinged up New Era Field in its entirety :lol: .

There's a reason why the Buffalo Bills haven't made the playoffs since Law & Order: Special Victims Unit was in its first season.

Or how bout put up some points . Dude threw for 50 yards and a pick. I swear the garbage dudes hype up on here.
Just like rg3 was going to go somewhere else and flourish many people in here stated.

Or how bout put up some points . Dude threw for 50 yards and a pick. I swear the garbage dudes hype up on here.
Just like rg3 was going to go somewhere else and flourish many people in here stated.
are you keeping that same energy on sunday night or naw?

To be fair to rg3, dude suffered a pretty significant injury

And I don't think anyone is saying Tyrod the greatest thing since sliced bread.. but dude isn't exactly in the greatest situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom