**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We shock the world
rejoice.png

Pick 6 at the goal line and then you fumble it at the one for no reason?

Impressive wins by MIN and NO. Real impressive. MIN has a real shot at playing at home in the SB.

:lol: saints barely escape washington at home
they beat teams qb'ed by cam, cutler, stafford, hundley, trubisky, fitzpatrick, tyrod, and kirk cousins and they supposed to be the hottest team in the nfl?
NAH we know who yall is

man i dont care if peterman throws 6 picks , nobody was hyping him up anyways.
.. tyrod aint the future and you going nowhere with him . like tyrod didnt throw for 60 yards last week.
best thing to do was start the younging , see if hes trash or not and if hes trash you look for a qb in the draft..... very simple to see what the bills are doing .

next year if tyrod goes to another team and stinks it up its going to be " bills ruined him" . i can already see it

man i dont care if peterman throws 6 picks , nobody was hyping him up anyways.
.. tyrod aint the future and you going nowhere with him . like tyrod didnt throw for 60 yards last week.
best thing to do was start the younging , see if hes trash or not and if hes trash you look for a qb in the draft..... very simple.

Nobody was ever hyping up Tyrod. He's not a great QB. He's probably around that 20-25 because of his legs and because of how bad other QBs are in this league. Denver, Houston, Cleveland and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom