**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: saints barely escape washington at home
they beat teams qb'ed by cam, cutler, stafford, hundley, trubisky, fitzpatrick, tyrod, and kirk cousins and they supposed to be the hottest team in the nfl?
NAH we know who yall is

If you know the NFL 8 wins in a row is 8 wins in a row. 8-2 is 8-2.

With the current state of the league you could list 95% of the league and say lol saints haven't beat anyone good enough to warrant respect.

They're gonna get in the playoffs and are obviously capable of beating anyone in the league which is all that matters.

man i dont care if peterman throws 6 picks , nobody was hyping him up anyways.
.. tyrod aint the future and you going nowhere with him . like tyrod didnt throw for 60 yards last week.
best thing to do was start the younging , see if hes trash or not and if hes trash you look for a qb in the draft..... very simple to see what the bills are doing .

next year if tyrod goes to another team and stinks it up its going to be " bills ruined him" . i can already see it

You sure it's not personal? You stay going extra hard at dude every chance :lol:

Bills were in a playoff spot up until now,tanking now makes zero sense however way you wanna contort it to justify it

Brady is going to carve Oakland easy. It's child's play really with the no huddle; something Del Rio and Downing preached in the offseason but never actually use to their advantage smh.

You sure it's not personal? You stay going extra hard at dude :lol:

Bills were in a playoff spot up until now,tanking now makes zero sense however way you wanna contort it to justify it
not at all. the only football players i hate are cam newton and chaz green...
im saying nothing but facts. my emotions are out of it. that playoff spot wasnt going to hold, lets be real. you want to justify it. 30th pass o two years in a row. id rather be really bad then a middle of the pack team for years in a row. gets you no where and you dont even get good picks.

3 picks.... good thing my friend played the chargers d :lol:. easy to see this coming.

Last edited:
DPBsgaFVAAEIbu-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom