**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we were told this was the best division in football:

upload_2017-11-26_19-0-53.png
AFC Wurst

@LA Diggler @dangerousg langfor5 langfor5 where y'all stand on Mahomes this season?

Two trains of thought here...Reid will never play Mahomes. Never. He will literally ride Smith till the wheels fall completely off. Which, at the rate we are going could be coming sooner than later.

I didn’t think it was a good idea to play Mahomes this year. For various reasons. But Smith’s play is getting worse and worse and while this is a team game much of the Chiefs bad play of late falls directly on Smith’s shoulder. One more bad game by Smith then you have to look at Mahomes. You have almost no other choice.

And? That was his choice. I never called him a coward btw. I said he was a lame.
Even then....just because he made an accidental mistake and apologized to his own team about it doesn’t mean he’s “lame”

Guy has done a lot for the country and you think he’s a clown just because of one mistake lol smh

Two trains of thought here...Reid will never play Mahomes. Never. He will literally ride Smith till the wheels fall completely off. Which, at the rate we are going could be coming sooner than later.

I didn’t think it was a good idea to play Mahomes this year. For various reasons. But Smith’s play is getting worse and worse and while this is a team game much of the Chiefs bad play of late falls directly on Smith’s shoulder. One more bad game by Smith then you have to look at Mahomes. You have almost no other choice.

Man! I really don't want Mahomes out there before he's ready and his mechanics are fixed, but AS11 is making the process difficult af :smh: and here I was hoping for TWO seasons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom