**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Brown maybe the most unstoppable WR since Randy Moss. Not necessarily saying he is the best since him, just that his skillset makes it almost impossible to shut him out of a game.

Son knew what he was doing by sneaking out of the tunnel. He made it about him when the team agreed to stay inside during the tunnel. He knew the MAGA crowd would applaud him for standing for the corny anthem. He’s an opportunist. He’ll prob run for office as a Republican when his football career is over. Most NFL players do community work, he isn’t special.
He said it was a mistake and apologized to his teammates Jesus Christ get off your pedestal

Unless you know personally that he’s a bigot like Jerry Jones and Bob McNair, I don’t see how your slander is legitimate.

been watching football since 89..... never seen a WR that gets separation like AB does on his routes. Not Rice, CC, T.O, or Moss

Antonio Brown maybe the most unstoppable WR since Randy Moss. Not necessarily saying he is the best since him, just that his skillset makes it almost impossible to shut him out of a game.

You can make a very strong argument that AB is the most skilled WR in the game right now

He said it was a mistake and apologized to his teammates Jesus Christ get off your pedestal

Unless you know personally that he’s a bigot like Jerry Jones and Bob McNair, I don’t see how your slander is legitimate.
The verdict is still out on him lol. That apology wasn’t enough, he knew what he was doing. He wasn’t gonna let the selfish negroes in his locker disrespect the flag so he had to show his folk that he ain’t one of them. He’s a SWS in my eyes. F him.

The Steelers have no choice but to give Bell the bag right?

1414798218305_wps_9_Financial_Loss_Image_by_P.jpg

you arguing with someone with stage 3 CTE, fam :lol:

The Steelers have no choice but to give Bell the bag right?
I would,no one else comes close to offering what he does in the run and passing game

Keeping him and AB for a few more seasons guarantees you a top 5 offense each year

Kinda agree with timid but not on the f him steez. Don't really care about military unless they volunteer out of the goodness of they heart on some Pat Tillman steez. They get paid and it's a job. They ain't doing it out of the goodness of they heart . That hero narrative doesn't fly with me.

Leveon going to get paid by someone . I can see the Steelers doing him how the cowboys did dmarco.

That wasn’t no got damn mistake :lol:

He has the right to his opinion. IDK why he lied.
Perhaps he actually felt sorry that he threw his teammates under the bus. People have actual feelings.

If anything, you guys should be slandering Big Ben for being all wishy washy for apologizing to the MAGA folks wishing he wasn’t in the locker room. Now that guy is an absolute scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom