**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers lose

tumblr_inline_n8oejnY8v71rgqnt8.gif

With every Pack loss, AR12’s extension gets another 0 added to the end

Hundley played a good game. Easily the best if the season and he should have got that 15 yard helmet to helmet flag

I agree Deion. AB should be a MVP candidate but they wanna mention QB's in that race.

This guy really said he doesn’t know if Aaron would have outplayed Hundley tonight. Hahahaha, how many bad series did GB have tonight? Pitt just kept ****in up and keeping them in the game.

I was like huh lol

White CC trippin.

Has a WR ever won MVP?

AB should be in contention but I dont see how he has a real shot tbh,thats a QB's award until another RB goes over 2k or puts up video game # in TD's

Hundley played a good game. Easily the best if the season and he should have got that 15 yard helmet to helmet flag

Im not sure how that wasn't a flag and im not sure how Hundley didnt have to get checked out. He got cracked in the head HARD. That was much more severe and blatant than what happened to Russ last week. Maybe cause it was a final drive of the game they were being more lenient or something idk.

Im not sure how that wasn't a flag and im not sure how Hundley didnt have to get checked out. He got cracked in the head HARD. That was much more severe and blatant than what happened to Russ last week. Maybe cause it was a final drive of the game they were being more lenient or something idk.
Black Qbs aren’t protected by the refs.

This guy really said he doesn’t know if Aaron would have outplayed Hundley tonight. Hahahaha, how many bad series did GB have tonight? Pitt just kept ****in up and keeping them in the game.

I don't know what he was thinking saying that :lol:

We might as well just give Tom ring #6 right now and call him the Michael Jordan of Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom