**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you best believe i'ma be going back through this thread like....
giphy.gif

lmao

For some reason i kinda wanna go to one of these shows and get ****** up

Alex Smith has been certified trash since that 2011 nfc title game against the Giants. Unforgivable how he played in that game.

Everyone remembers the Kyle Williams fumbles but what’s forgotten is that he completed only 3 passes to guys not named Vernon Davis in that game. Multiple squandered opportunities that only a bum would be capable of.

Keeping him as the starter while his teams season disintegrates before their very eyes is a very Andy Reid like move though.

2002-2003 Priest Holmes and Dante Hall aren’t walking in that door to save the season anytime soon.

Raiders vs Chargers for the division Sunday night week 17.

Alex Smith has been certified trash since that 2011 nfc title game against the Giants. Unforgivable how he played in that game.

Everyone remembers the Kyle Williams fumbles but what’s forgotten is that he completed only 3 passes to guys not named Vernon Davis in that game. Multiple squandered opportunities that only a bum would be capable of.

Keeping him as the starter while his teams season disintegrates before their very eyes is a very Andy Reid like move though.

2002-2003 Priest Holmes and Dante Hall aren’t walking in that door to save the season anytime soon.

Raiders vs Chargers for the division Sunday night week 17.
Gotta put in Mahomes.

I'm actually surprised Reid hasn't been willing to play Mahomes. When he was Eagles coach he liked to throw it deep and take shots. Especially off play action and considering how Hill has played, Mahomes could be dangerous with that arm.

Could be the Chiefs are scared to hurt Smith's trade stock by benching him when he's strugglin. Can hope he finishes season off strong and then get rid of him for a 3rd rounder and another piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom