**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mq8gacdxvP1s93947o1_500.jpg

CVKLeEsUYAIP2Bd.jpg

DPqyhG8WkAA8aXF.jpg

- The Jete finish 5th in the division. Yeah, ****ing 5th, man.
- Bounceback years for Cam and Rivers
- Regress years for Ryan, Cousins, Dak
- AFC Wildcard teams: Oakland and Pittsburgh
- Melvin Gordon is your rushing leader in yards
- Christian McCaffery will lead rookies in yards from scrimmage and win ROY
- Fraudgers wins MVP and improves his 4th quarter comeback record vs +.500 teams to 2-36
- @licensed to ball will post more about that cheese **** sucking Fraud than his own team this season despite them making the playoffs after @Chester McFloppy and I troll the hell out of WIR with the takes
- Seahawks clinch their division in Week 9
- Tony Romo and Colin Kaepernick are playing football in the NFL by week 10
- @franc will lose at least 4 avy bets since his team has no QB
- Drew Brees will look like washed Peyton this year without the defense to carry him
- The Bengals will lose in Divisional Round and Joe Mixon will punch out Marvin Lewis for passing at goal line which obviously led to a Primetime Andy Dalton INT
- Pagano, Lewis, Bowels, and Arians lose their jobs
- NFC Wildcard teams: Giants, Eagles
- @Hahahaha will get suspended for calling one of the cowboy fans a ******* *** ****
- Browns will edge out the Ravens for 3rd in the division
- Luck returns to take the Colts on a 6-0 run but it's too little, too late to get them in to the playoffs
- Stephen Gostkowski is cut during NE's bye week

Your bum self cursed every one of these teams/players

If Thielen dies before the season ends then you have a point. If he lives then you can't post anything about a curse again the rest of your years posting on here.

nah. like i said, you can try all you want but The Buc Em Kiss of Death™ is a thing. here to stay. it's bigger than me, bruh. i ain't ****. it will live on for eons long after i'm gone.

nah. like i said, you can try all you want but The Buc Em Kiss of Death™ is a thing. here to stay. it's bigger than me, bruh. i ain't ****. it will live on for eons long after i'm gone.

So it only exists in certain circumstances that you pick yourself....makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom