**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn't surprising. This reminded me of Norman and OBJ but not as ugly. The league was embarrassed by that so I figured they'd send a strong message.

What’s with the Steelers getting all these primetime games? They have another Sunday nighter in two weeks. Really smh

He got hit in his knees. Not sure why they’re so confused over the flag. I hate that rule though. ******** rule.

Playing Madden online for the first time in like 7 years....I realize my offense plays like Alex Smith now...10 play drives, 80+ yards and a pick in the redzone. I'm 0-3 and frustrated. I think I'm losing to 12 year olds. :lol:

don't even sweat it, man. if i had a nickel for every time some pre-pubescent little **** whooped my *** in Madden, NHL, or COD...i'd have Gisele Brady money :lol:

I'm glad I'm doing 3 different things while this game is on, or else I'd throw my head through the tv. Watching a Tom Savage offense sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom