**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Do the right thing.. make that money

Please Eagles in the 4th

Last edited:
Yea felt like most folks wrote Clowney off after his rookie year. Dude was raw as hell coming to the league and was injured,it was always gonna take a little time to find his feet in the league. He's def looking worthy of that no.1 overall pick now

Yea felt like most folks wrote Clowney off after his rookie year. Dude was raw as hell coming to the league and was injured,it was always gonna take a little time to find his feet in the league. He's def looking worthy of that no.1 overall pick now

That draft lowkey up there for best skill position players

Damn. They could start 'resting' Week 14 :wow:

Nooooooooo.. vikings are only a game back.. and then saints and rams are only 2 back (although we play the rams week 14).. then the panthers are 2.5 back.. then the falcons and seahawks are 3 back (play the seahawks this weekend)

You guys hear about Gordon being the plug back at Baylor? :rofl::rofl:

Dude's life story has been wild as hell :lol:,hope he can still resurrect his career

Armada Armada [/QUOTE]

**** Gruden and that racist *** team name anyway they dont deserve #ColorRush they'd probably ***** out and do all white

macbk macbk I always wondered whether players like Gordon and Aldon Smith and numerous others who were plagued by substance abuse would be able to come back and get back on where they started... It warms me that he has another opportunity and it warms me that players can leave the game for a while, "self check," and come back fresh with a different mindset and perspective. Dude was balling!

josh-gordon2jpg-5d43f50249fc8deb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom