**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I picked the giants to win in our work pool. Idk if geno starting is a bad or good thing tho

darren-mdfadden-tri1-e1415886570863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Benching Eli so you can see two ****in QBs that aren't the future starting QB is so mother****in stupid. I want to smash my ****in phone while typing this ****. I want to break Macadoo's ****in face wide open. Eli hasn't been great but the guy has no ****in OL or ****in WRs right now. How many drops were there in last week's game? 4-5 drops. This is ****in disgusting. Our season has been ****in over since week 4 and you treat the ****in face of your franchise like this? If you want to ****in move on, cool but have some ****in class and let him finish the season and continue his streak. I'm ****in sick, we know what the **** Geno Smith is and we ****in know Davis Webb was a terrible ****in pick. Kid hasn't even ****in dressed for a ****in game. I'm so ****in disgusted. I hope Oakland can somehow hang 60 on us. I'm happy Eli gave the **** you to them. **** the Giants, they can all suck my ****. Macadoo can suck my ****. Reese can suck my ****. Mara and Tisch can each suck my balls. **** them.

Benching Eli so you can see two ****in QBs that aren't the future starting QB is so **********in stupid. I want to smash my ****in phone while typing this ****. I want to break Macadoo's ****in face wide open. Eli hasn't been great but the guy has no ****in OL or ****in WRs right now. How many drops were there in last week's game? 4-5 drops. This is ****in disgusting. Our season has been ****in over since week 4 and you treat the ****in face of your franchise like this? If you want to ****in move on, cool but have some ****in class and let him finish the season and continue his streak. I'm ****in sick, we know what the **** Geno Smith is and we ****in know Davis Webb was a terrible ****in pick. Kid hasn't even ****in dressed for a ****in game. I'm so ****in disgusted. I hope Oakland can somehow hang 60 on us. I'm happy Eli gave the **** you to them. **** the Giants, they can all suck my ****. Macadoo can suck my ****. Reese can suck my ****. Mara and Tisch can each suck my balls. **** them.

NFC East preseason champs tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom