**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After eating that mess....

tenor.gif

amazon about to put a HQ in Greensboro :smokin

When is this gonna be finished?

I know a chick that works in HR at the one in Philly. Their hours suck balls and they had so much going on Cyber Monday they even had her help with packing :lol:

I'm wearing concords with my suit for my wedding. Been wanting to do that since I was a kid. Tried to do Timbs but my girl said **** no.

The whole sneakers and suit look is kind of wack though. Looks weird and only certain people can pull it off but it seems like everyone is doing it now.

Disappointment over homecoming??

Only MCU films to skip are IM2 & 3.. cap 1.. Thor 1 and 2

I keep hearing good things about Thor 3

Ragnarok was actually dope and I don't **** with Thor either. Homecoming is smooth. :nthat:

I'm pretty sure the only ones I haven't seen were the ones I listed. I usually watch all the ones I didn't really care about right before an ensemble movie comes out. I rocked with Cap 1. My co-worker who's always positive about movies didn't fw Homecoming, and I didn't hear much positive in general so I skipped it even tho I was hype for it :lol:

Guess I'll watch Thor this weekend, Redbox SM, and finally get to GOTGs

I'm wearing concords with my suit for my wedding. Been wanting to do that since I was a kid. Tried to do Timbs but my girl said **** no.

The whole sneakers and suit look is kind of wack though. Looks weird and only certain people can pull it off but it seems like everyone is doing it now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When is this gonna be finished?

I know a chick that works in HR at the one in Philly. Their hours suck balls and they had so much going on Cyber Monday they even had her help with packing :lol:

no idea, I just heard it on the local news a couple days ago.

I've been slowly transitioning towards more formal wear lately, so I welcome casual wear as much as possible. Couldn't imagine a suit with sneakers tho

I've been slowly transitioning towards more formal wear lately, so I welcome casual wear as much as possible. Couldn't imagine a suit with sneakers tho

I have come to hate wearing ties.. wearing suits.. and just dressing up in general

I'm all about whatever keeps me cool in this heat and is comfortable

I hate being forced to wear suits and ****. I have issues with authority though. I worked a job for three years with no dress code and it was amazing.

I have come to hate wearing ties.. wearing suits.. and just dressing up in general

I'm all about whatever keeps me cool in this heat and is comfortable

Yea you got different issues where you are :lol: dress pants are comfortable and breathable for me. Shirts are usually pretty good. Only thing I had/have to really get used to are neck fits. Tailor measured my neck, gave me the corresponding shirt, and the collar had me choked up until I pulled it down :lol: ties I don't mind. Jackets I don't really like tho in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom