**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Warmachine85 my buddy is asking me if he can drop Kelvin Benjamin in favor of a defense. Any insight to his meniscus tear? McDermott has him at day-to-day but I doubt he plays this weekend anyway.

Matt Lauer always looked like a :emoji_snake: to me,not even surprised about the news.

Crazy how every day theres a new story on someone different,everyone's getting taken out of here no matter the industry

I completely forgot this was dropping.. went for a run.. was eating breakfast

And boom.. still giddy.. I've watched like 3 times
Eagles when they play anybody in Philly.
IMG_3175.GIF

Spent 3 years at Ft. Bragg, I vowed to NEVER see the ville again !! :/ Meet me halfway in Emporia! Hands on delivery!!

I woke up and I see Jaws doing Gods work letting the world know da troof on Eli :pimp: :pimp: :smokin

whenever driving to to the 757, that route through emporia and southhampton county be boring as **** :lol:

speed limit about 50 :smh:

Breh

giphy.gif

Those stats :emoji_thinking:

Cant expect Geno to have a Brees like resurrection throwing to YMCA WR's though...:lol:

Spent 3 years at Ft. Bragg, I vowed to NEVER see the ville again !! :/ Meet me halfway in Emporia! Hands on delivery!!

I woke up and I see Jaws doing Gods work letting the world know da troof on Eli :pimp: :pimp: :smokin
I'm stationed here now at Pope. This place is way better than North Dakota

Now I just gotta figure out which Marvel movies I need to watch. Gotta watch the GOTGs still. Don't fw Thor, and heard a lot of disappointment over Homecoming. Only one I'm excited for is Black Excellence :pimp:

Now I just gotta figure out which Marvel movies I need to watch. Gotta watch the GOTGs still. Don't fw Thor, and heard a lot of disappointment over Homecoming. Only one I'm excited for is Black Excellence :pimp:

Ragnarok was actually dope and I don't **** with Thor either. Homecoming is smooth. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom