**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My headphones just broke from me taking em off :frown: had em since college and they were a little ratty so it was probably time, but damn they cost like 200 :smh:

ay spacedoodoo spacedoodoo , hook the homie up, bruh

tenor.gif

4th and 3 one of eli's fumbles.....whos the TO on? is it on Eli or the 5 olinemen that can't block 4 guys?

What happened?

Basically sounds like Jenkins was ready to end his National Anthem protests if the NFL donated money towards the coalition and the charities they were supporting and Reid and Michael Thomas weren't having it. Jenkins also apparently took Kaepernick out of their group chat and they were mad about it :lol:

Honestly what was his thought process behind this

"Yeah lemme cut a triangle out the brim of my hat, this **** gon catch on QUICK"

Just to add to Eli Manning’s misery, Ben McAdoo had him running the scout team today with rookie Davis Webb. First he benched him for Geno. Then the scout team. Can McAdoo humiliate Eli any more?
smh

A buddy of mine is leaning towards Nashville for his bachelor party May 2018. Fellas, hook it up with activity info, day and night :nerd:

never been to Nashville but I hear it's fun as hell

I tried to go to a conference down there a few summers ago just to go but I had a wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom