**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

these are hot garbage

The Erk and Jerk
holeup.png

I'd love to see Harbaugh leave, just to watch the meltdown from Michigan fans. It ain't happening though. At least anytime soon.

Michigan fans will run Harbaugh out of town if they don't get into title contention in the next year or two

Jets should consider all of the below options (in no particular order):

- Draft Mayfield, draft a late-round QB + re-sign McCown on another 1 year deal
- Cut Petty and Hack
- Sign Kirk

If we don't end up with Cousins we better end up with Mayfield or Jackson

Michigan fans will run Harbaugh out of town if they don't get into title contention in the next year or two

only if he doesn't find a ******* capable QB...how hard is it to recruit a legit QB to michigan to play for him? that's my only beef with him

was this posted already? edit: IATT IATT @ rolaholic rolaholic previously posted

The NFL's multifaceted offer earmarks at least $89 million over a seven-year period for both national and local projects, according to the documents. On the national level, owners this year would allocate $5 million, with their commitment growing annually and maxing out at $12 million per year from 2021 through 2023. At the local level, owners would put up $250,000 annually and expect players to match that amount, totaling $500,000 for each team. Players and owners can exceed that amount if they choose, with no matching requirement.

Miami Dolphins safety Michael Thomas and 49ers safety Eric Reidtweeted Wednesday that they are withdrawing.

Reid told ESPN that Jenkins had conversations with the NFL without him or Michael Thomas being involved. Reid also claims Jenkins told the NFL the players would end demonstrations if money was donated by the league to certain initiatives.

"That was never discussed at any point. I feel like I've been misled," Reid said. "I won't accuse Malcolm of directly lying to me, because I don't think he's that type of guy. But I will say he's misled us. And shoot, if that's what lying is, then that's what it is."

Snacks Harrison was at the Quik Check by my house earlier today. Dude is hugeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom