**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunlap and AJ are from my hometown but went to rival high schools. Crazy they ended up on the same team.

It's in 'Sota...They don't have a chance. Honestly, the best chance you have of the Vikings losing is if Rodgers comes back for their game against the Vikings. Minnesota will win the other 3 (Panthers, Bengals, Bears).

Hoping that too (about Rodgers).. honestly figured if y'all didn't lose this weekend, y'all would win out

Hoping that too (about Rodgers).. honestly figured if y'all didn't lose this weekend, y'all would win out
Whatever it takes, but I want to see Teddy play in some games here soon. That could backfire though...I don't know.

"I shouldn't say this but..."
"this might sound bad but..."
"Im not racist/sexist/etc....BUT"

Just any version of that and you know someone about to say something stupid after it.

Not even just say something stupid, but it's like, "oh, so because you hate that person or thing and are choosing this argument to act like you're being objective then I guess it MUST be true...since you hate this or that." :lol:

Pitts GM being on the sidelines can't be a good sign regarding Shazier :ohwell:

i was thinking that as well, and because they haven't given us an update about feeling returning or movement in the extremities. normally we would have gotten that news already

Whatever it takes, but I want to see Teddy play in some games here soon. That could backfire though...I don't know.

I'm more concerned about how the matchups shake out.. like the way it is now would be perfect for us, if I'm stacking my options of opponents

Kinda don’t eem wanna watch this game anymore after the Shazier injury. :smh::frown:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom