**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not watching either, are we talking like his legs might be paralyzed for real or something?

He can move his arms to hold his back but he cant move his legs?

Damn that’s horrible. As soon as he made the hit, he knew something was wrong.

Yeah, man..That's what's sad about it. He was scared and was trying to regain feeling ASAP out of fear. At least that is what it looked like having experience something like that before.

i was going to but not going to ask for a replay anymore

The replay isn't tooo bad, but when you know the result it's really tough to watch.

jesus

im visualizing it and if he can instantly move his arms but his legs aren't that is weirding me out in a really bad way. terrible.

I don’t think I would let my kids play this sport unless they really want to

Even if they want to, hell nah.

Football doesn't have to be that dangerous though. The very large majority of these type of results are almost completely avoidable.

The concussion thing is what would have me shook these days because I don't think you can prevent that, regardless.

From a safety standpoint, is bar none the #1 most important.

Facts

During summer camp I came out the chute full speed with my head down. Worst pain ever. My fingers and toes were tingling. It was real weird. I sometimes have back pain now and wonder if that has anything to do with it. Now imagine being 230 with 4.3 speed running into another grown *** man.

Imma pray for him and his family

Football doesn't have to be that dangerous though. The very large majority of these type of results are almost completely avoidable.

The concussion thing is what would have me shook these days because I don't think you can prevent that, regardless.
Concussions are a big part of why I would not volunteer them to a pop warner or high school football team.

If they were to tell me though, “hey dad, I really want to play football”, it would be really hard to say no to them though. Idk.

Marvin "BA" Harrison? **** him

Marvin da Goat Goon

tumblr_ngp2lsZDQC1s2safbo2_1280.gif

Damn Shazier got taken to the hospital with a 'back injury'...not good news at all :smh:|l

Awful to see

Even if your kid has perfect tackling form, you can't control what the other 21 guys on the field do.

There's so many concussions now on routine plays because they hit their head on the turf. Linemen smash helmets every play. A WR with his eyes tracking the ball can't control a safety flying in.

It ain’t worth the money if your brain gets destroyed and you can’t enjoy the money as you age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom