**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AB84 already got more yards than last year, and he still has 4 games left to play.

Hope we see another 1800+ season

#MVP

Hand the ball off to Collins three times I’m sure he gets a first down.

nothing was rigged. the ravens are just pure garbage :lol:
Screen_Shot_2016-06-16_at_10.41.26_PM.0.0.png

the thing is she was right. nba more then any other sport is full of ****. as much as i love the nba i cant take it any more serious then i take the wwe

He's unstoppable but also having the best RB in the league would hurt AB's MVP candidacy you'd think

Idk in my opinion it shouldn't. AB would still be doing and has done the same thing regardless if Bell is in there or not. He's so unstoppable the success of the offense clearly revolves around him. Don't think Bell on the field makes it any easier or harder for AB to do what he does.

Can't imagine anyone would remove AB over Bell in that offense if you had to choose. If AB is in there without Bell he gets his automatic 12 catches for 150 yards and a TD or 2. If Bell is in there without AB, it's not impossible to focus and neutralize Bell enough with a suddenly lacking AB'less WR corp to stall the offense and the Steelers chances of winning. It's basically impossible to neutralize AB outside of the rare chance Ben has a Jaguars level of performance.

Im pretty sure most people would agree that AB is what allows the Steelers to play as well as they have been and would hope those who vote on MVP would think the same.

AB is my MVP.

the thing is she was right. nba more then any other sport is full of ****

Nah, she wasn't.. because she was only stating that after certain things happened

League only became rigged after warriors started losing, to her

Her reaction was simply a response to something she couldn't explain.. if warriors were winning, she wouldn't have that view

She more than likely would dismiss that view, if expressed by someone else and the warriors had been winning

Nah, she wasn't.. because she was only stating that after certain things happened

League only became rigged after warriors started losing, to her

Her reaction was simply a response to something she couldn't explain.. if warriors were winning, she wouldn't have that view

She more than likely would dismiss that view, if expressed by someone else and the warriors had been winning
i can see the viewpoint but for me point still stands. i dont take the nba serious anymore.

He's unstoppable but also having the best RB in the league would hurt AB's MVP candidacy you'd think

Not sure what's going on with the steelers running game, since I don't watch enough games to tell on that front

But Big Ben hasn't looked great.. and bell's yard per attempt is kinda crap now, but obviously he's still a great receiving threat

I think what AB is working with has been overvalued.. plus he had the foot injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom