**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see the viewpoint but for me point still stands. i dont take the nba serious anymore.

We know the NBA, nfl and other leagues do crap and refs have way too much of an impact.. and even with replay, they are reluctant to make changes because they figure the impact it has on those refs and their legitimacy

But with her, she was been a cheerleader for her husband's team.. and reacting like any joe blow fan

She never made a legitimate point to be right about.. if anything you have to question why certain things don't happen against the warriors

Steph out chere throwing his mouth guard and not getting suspended.. these dudes, especially dray, cussing out refs without Ts

I feel sorry for Oakland fans who have to watch the Raiders stink up the yard again before they abandon y’all. It was all good a year ago.

is AB84 already a top 10 WR of all time? and if not, where does he end when it's all said and done? at this rate, i think he's no lower than 3rd behind Rice and Moss, and he could leapfrog Moss, or both.

I feel sorry for Oakland fans who have to watch the Raiders stink up the yard again before they abandon y’all. It was all good a year ago.

No it wasn't all good a year ago. That record is a lie. Defense was still not that good. We can tell you don't watch none of the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom