**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol cmon Gordon. 1 catch is 1 catch and Randall locking him up is 100% the reason Kizer threw that pick in OT.

With that said I get how WR and CB beef goes lol and have nothing against the jaw jacking.

I do like that Gordon is wasting no time to flex and quickly remind people of his talent. I hope it's a sign of confidence he's got his **** together rather duping us one last time.

Too early to be smoking meth. AB is good but top 3 you need to stop it! Rice, Owens, and Moss got those locked right now. He still needs to get past Harrison, Wayne, Tim Brown, Fitzgerald, Bruce, C Carter, Andre Johnson, and Steve Smith.
You're being a prisoner of the moment. Let's have him get to a super bowl before placing him among the greats.
TO is top 3??

crazy stats. Philly ran 85 plays to 45 for the Rams and had the ball for 39 minutes compared to 21. And we were still in it.

Trying to come up with positives on this Monday morning. Really needed to get a 1st round bye since i'll be on vacation opening playoff weekend! Football runs our lives.

7CF3E2AA-F3C6-449A-B605-67F30B8BC280.jpeg

From a reddit post about Gal Gadot :lol: :lol:

Looking at AB's stats, it's kinda crazy how far he's ahead of everybody this season..

but back in 2015, 7 receivers had over 100 catches, 11 receivers had over 1200 yards, 13 receivers had double digit TD's. :sick:

crazy stats. Philly ran 85 plays to 45 for the Rams and had the ball for 39 minutes compared to 21. And we were still in it.

Trying to come up with positives on this Monday morning. Really needed to get a 1st round bye since i'll be on vacation opening playoff weekend! Football runs our lives.
that 14 off the int and punt block helped

That ain't it. There are a lot of Cowboy fans that we will never forget Eagles fan cheering away Irvin when he got carted off in his last game. Plus all the Romo injury jokes over the years. (Eagles game was when he broke his collarbone)

This is all karma :nerd:

I mean, it’s not Karma...just football.

However, I remember vividly Jordan hicks being praised by eagles fans after the romo hit! And we all remember the memes of romo laying on the turf...HELLA lols were had at an injury....

As far as myself...I appreciate the game man...Wentz has game! Good quarterback play is as pleasing for me as anything. It’s just aesthetically pleasing...I’d never wish or celebrate an injury...I never have, and I won’t start now...

For as much of a kick in the nuts the wentz injury was and is, a lot of good things went the eagles way

Vikings should get 1 of the top 2 seeds and a bye

3 games left, 2 games up on saints, 2.5 up on Rams and panthers and 3 up on Falcons and Seahawks

Rams and Seahawks play each other.. and saints and Falcons play each other.. and panthers Falcons play each other

And are y’all for real with the Nick Foles is better than ______ talk? :lol: Ive seen nick foles is better than this backup of that one a bunch since yesterday.

Nooo way would I trust nick folds!! Ewwwww...yuck! That 27/2 season was a looooong time ago!

He’s not on Russel Wilson’s level, but wentz is a BIG PART of why that offense is so good...we’re going from an A level qb, to a C- level guy in Foles....it’s gonna show....

yea I'm not a believer of Nick Foles.

saw one tweet saying that the eagles should be confident in him because he's better than the likes of Tom Savage.

well, the Texans and Tom savage are not in playoff contention, and do not have a first round bye to fight for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom