**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what was the play Wentz got hurt on? The play where he dove into the endzone, which didnt even count?

Anyone else thought of RG3 and how similar their injuries were?

so what was the play Wentz got hurt on? The play where he dove into the endzone, which didnt even count?

Except RG3 got rushed back from his previous injury to play in the playoffs.. and was never the same, since

The Washington field is known to be crap and obviously didn't help.. plus playing a tough defense (Seahawks)

Plus everything that was going on with the coach and the organization.. plus the attitude rg3 had

The comparisons being made to rg3 are either convenient or being made out of ignorance

Kind of surprised Pete Carroll is getting a pass for telling McDowell this is pro football, fans pay for their tickets and can do whatever they want.

I'm sure Bennett is steaming with that comment. He's the kind of guy that just looks for reasons to be salty.

they think it happened before from what they said in the press conference when he planted on a previous play

SNF 12/23 Between Green Bay and Minny just became a HUGE game.

giphy.gif

we all know how that one will end

Just seen the official Wentz news,awful news for the league as a whole |l

Philly cant get any luck sports wise,the sports gods despise them to jo end

Kind of surprised Pete Carroll is getting a pass for telling McDowell this is pro football, fans pay for their tickets and can do whatever they want.

I'm sure Bennett is steaming with that comment. He's the kind of guy that just looks for reasons to be salty.

i would hope Carroll meant yell and taunt players (without going overboard)....i doubt he meant throw beers

Except RG3 got rushed back from his previous injury to play in the playoffs.. and was never the same, since

The Washington field is known to be crap and obviously didn't help.. plus playing a tough defense (Seahawks)

Plus everything that was going on with the coach and the organization.. plus the attitude rg3 had

The comparisons being made to rg3 are either convenient or being made out of ignorance
damn. That triggered you. I was referring to how his leg got bent in a way that we dont usually see in ACL tears. I'm accustomed to seeing ACL teams when someone plants their leg, for example. The only other time was when it happened to RG3.

The field in La is pretty bad too I’ve heard

i would hope Carroll meant yell and taunt players (without going overboard)....i doubt he meant throw beers
of course he probably means that. Just odd he would even say that to McDowell though, or even say it at the press conference. he was so wrong for that comment.

they think it happened before from what they said in the press conference when he planted on a previous play
got it. You miss everything that goes on when you attend games. And they keep showing that play where he dives into the endzone. Assumed that was the one.

damn. That triggered you. I was referring to how his leg got bent in a way that we dont usually see in ACL tears. I'm accustomed to seeing ACL teams when someone plants their leg, for example. The only other time was when it happened to RG3.

Pretty simple statement of facts

Rg3 had knee injuries before entering the league.. look at his leg vs Raven (December 9th)

Then the playoffs (January 6th)

And the doctor:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...rback-robert-griffin-iii-knee-injury/1811689/

Last edited:
got it. You miss everything that goes on when you attend games. And they keep showing that play where he dives into the endzone. Assumed that was the one.

yeah it is so hard to see stuff when you go to the games, I def prefer football on TV

I was at the game a couple weeks ago with great seats at the one endzone but I couldn't see anything going on down the other end of the field

yeah it is so hard to see stuff when you go to the games, I def prefer football on TV

I was at the game a couple weeks ago with great seats at the one endzone but I couldn't see anything going on down the other end of the field
yeah, as i get older, watching on the TV is the way to go.

I don't like the act of grouping together the classless Eagles fans with the trashy ones.

Ish is corny AF to celebrate an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom