**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deshaun saying he wants to be back with BOB next season has to be as solid a vote of confidence for the job as you can get :lol:

It's usually a death sentence coming from the front office

I almost like sitting in the nosebleeds at football games better than sitting close because folk in the nosebleeds usually sit all game so you can sit and relax and watch the game.

This has been my least favorite NFL season since the Dolphins went 1-15

24991545_1738321922881155_7218721348659445267_n.jpg

Damn shame what happened to Wentz. Philly was the team I was rooting for since I don't think we winning **** while Pete stays loyal to these assistants

Yea Wentz prob had the best chance outside of Rodgers to stop Tom MAGA Brady. Now we gotta depend on Big Phil or Big Ben prob.

Still don't think GB making the playoffs is a given even with AR back. They've got a tough next 2 games and they'll likely have to win out to get the wildcard. The Rams,Falcons or Panthers are also gonna need to lose 2 of their last 3 to get a chance

I don't understand how it's torn. He was in mid air, how/why did it tear????? :smh:

If your leg is planted, and hit, I get that, easy to get. But in mid air, nothing holding the foot, why does it tear simply being hit?????

I don't understand how it's torn. He was in mid air, how/why did it tear????? :smh:

If your leg is planted, and hit, I get that, easy to get. But in mid air, nothing holding the foot, why does it tear simply being hit?????

they think he tore it on the step he took before he dove from what i understand

I love watching mobile qbs play but they’re not really durable. Russ and Cam prob most durable mobile qbs.

It looked like his knee got sandwiched midair. All that force coming from both sides can't have been good to those ligaments :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom