**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady with his head down sad like he won’t be hoisting the trophy in February. Let us mortals enjoy this dolphins win tonight

yall 100% did

i ain't never seen the pats go from the 1 yard 1st and goal and not get a TD

saving the playbook for next week's matchup, i guess

:lol:

yeah i mean i definitely think we held something back (gameplan/playcall wise) tonight but we also just got our butts kicked. flat out. outplayed and outmanned tonight.

good game, @CP1708 Trey Bantz Trey Bantz @ITO @finnns2003

y'all kicked our ***

Belichick probably threw the game to fire up brady when they head to pitt next sunday.

for all we know that **** will probably work.

giphy.gif

Cheatriots lose. :pimp:

Belichick probably threw the game to fire up brady when they head to pitt next sunday.

for all we know that **** will probably work.

That might work on O but his defense still has to come up with a way to stop the killer B's :sick:

AB's gonna go ham if Grant balled out today,gonna need him doubled/with safety help at all times

That might work on O but his defense still has to come up with a way to stop the killer B's :sick:

AB's gonna go ham if Grant balled out today,gonna need him doubled/with safety help at all times

Butler has had AB's number ever since that opening night game 2 seasons ago.

But, Butler and y'alls secondary haven't looked the greatest this season.

match ups. Both offenses can get hot and it's a wrap.

Thought Luck was on IR?
stop it, guy
It's crazy how nowadays when you're being accused of something, people automatically assume you're guilty until proven innocent.
that's 2017 for ya

y'all know Bill... 1 of Bell/Brown gonna be taken away next week... whoever he deems more important. as much as i hate the cheatriots and it pains me to say it, they'll probably steamroll the steelers still.

Butler has had AB's number ever since that opening night game 2 seasons ago.

But, Butler and y'alls secondary haven't looked the greatest this season.

match ups. Both offenses can get hot and it's a wrap.

I'm expecting the offense to look a lot better but I'm terrified of BBB :smh:. Gotta find a way to shut down either Leveon or AB some way like in the past. Could be real tough this time personnel wise though,need a few bodies back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom